Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck off...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, women can all fvck off... I'm done with them for the time being. I can't find one who acts nice and looks nice (it's always either one of those two, no woman possesses both characteristics), so fvck that.

The ones who act nice, I simply can't be motivated to date them, their looks are too mediocre and I just don't feel enough physical attraction.
The ones who look nice, I obviously just want sex from them (coz they have nothing more to offer, given their disgusting behavior and personalities), but they try to make me jump through too many hoops before they give up their pvssy. Not gonna do that, the pvssy ain't worth it!

So where does that leave me? Well, it leaves me holding out for a woman with both good looks and good personality/behavior. Riiiiight, as if I'm gonna find one of those anytime soon hahahaha!

In other words, I guess I'm just gonna give up on women for now. I just can't be bothered anymore, I'm done with this game, they can all fvck off.... It's not really a case of hating them, it's more like I feel apathetic about them.

Until now, I usually wouldn't allow myself to get into this state of mind, it kinda felt like giving up. I would tell myself: "Don't take it all so seriously, don't act butthurt, just enjoy their company, keep spinning plates and discard the ones who are not worthy, there are always ups and downs, just stay in the game!"
But honestly, at this point I just don't care anymore and it doesn't feel like giving up to me. It just feels like a smart decision: don't invest time and energy in matters that give a low return on investment. And that's what women and dating are to me right now, matters with a low return on investment.....

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a YOUNG (probably 18) girl skip in line in front of me at the gas station today, she'd just walked in the door. There were people behind me too! She raised up on her toes paying Cash for gas. Her As5 was coddled by thin 70s looking short shorts kind of a burnt darker orange and her legs were thin and perfect (her face was ho-hum, but to Fvck that would do wonders for my mind/body). I just said, "Eh, it's ok that she skipped in front of me, cause I saw a totally tempting rear side to a young thing." BUT her demeanor was to get out of there as fast as she could, she was in a hurry, and the weather IS perfect, and she was going somewhere (but she looked at being in this gas station as being in a place of losers, having disdain for everyone around, especially the cashier (ugly fat girl)). She was totally in PEAK fvckability prime time in her life. I was salivating, but seeing her head-on when she walked in front of me (in a line of 3 or 4 - no one complained) I wasn't all that impressed. Being behind her got me locked on.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, women can all fvck off... I'm done with them for the time being. I can't find one who acts nice and looks nice (it's always either one of those two, no woman possesses both characteristics), so fvck that.

The ones who act nice, I simply can't be motivated to date them, their looks are too mediocre and I just don't feel enough physical attraction.
The ones who look nice, I obviously just want sex from them (coz they have nothing more to offer, given their disgusting behavior and personalities), but they try to make me jump through too many hoops before they give up their pvssy. Not gonna do that, the pvssy ain't worth it!

So where does that leave me? Well, it leaves me holding out for a woman with both good looks and good personality/behavior. Riiiiight, as if I'm gonna find one of those anytime soon hahahaha!

In other words, I guess I'm just gonna give up on women for now. I just can't be bothered anymore, I'm done with this game, they can all fvck off.... It's not really a case of hating them, it's more like I feel apathetic about them.

Until now, I usually wouldn't allow myself to get into this state of mind, it kinda felt like giving up. I would tell myself: "Don't take it all so seriously, don't act butthurt, just enjoy their company, keep spinning plates and discard the ones who are not worthy, there are always ups and downs, just stay in the game!"
But honestly, at this point I just don't care anymore and it doesn't feel like giving up to me. It just feels like a smart decision: don't invest time and energy in matters that give a low return on investment. And that's what women and dating are to me right now, matters with a low return on investment.....
How high would you say your SMV is? It is a fact women (hot or not) respond positively to you if you're not bad looking but also have everything else going for you. If you were a clear alpha, hot women will be nice to you because they'll picture you as on their level. I've experienced it dude. I recently went all beta on this hot blonde because the reality was she had her **** together better than I did (own house, great income, big social circle) and even though she was physically attracted to me, my beta-ness (caused by being new to this city ergo no social circle, unfamiliarity with trendy places to go) she friendzoned me. I don't blame her. But now I'm back to my old self and even dismissing chicks. Work on yourself dude. That's all you can do.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to come to a point where you'll have to ultimately decide what you want out of life. If you want to continue banging hot women, then you'll have to sacrifice having a life-long companion. If you want to have a woman who cooks, cleans and takes care of you, then you'll have to forfeit on the looks. It's likely that single, well-behaved, attractive women exist, but they're extremely uncommon. They will get snatched up quickly.

Ever since I've turned 40, I've started thinking about the time I have left. I've been thinking about how I'd like to spend that time and the things I want to accomplish in that time. I was thinking about working toward a goal of building my own house, but reaching that goal would take a significant amount of time and effort, and my time is growing shorter. Instead, I've decided that I'm going to make the best out of my time left, and I'm going to indulge in the things I enjoy. I'm also planning for a career change and running my own business. It's just a matter of time before I can execute it.

The benefits of a good solid LTR are unbeatable. If you get a good woman, you're going to live longer because she's going to be your support for everything you do. That won't happen if you keep a bunch of 5hitty women around who are jaded. I had a woman who literally told me, "I don't need some man around dumping himself on me" when I was having a bad day. That was a real eye opener. If I was in need of medical attention, would she have just let me die? Probably.

When you're at a crossroads with dating a woman who isn't exactly hot, but is young, kind, and extremely attentive toward you, you'll have to start thinking about this stuff. Looks go down the toilet over time, but a woman who treats you well will continue to do so as long as you don't let her down with your self-confidence, your drive, and your positive outlook on life.

In other words, I guess I'm just gonna give up on women for now.
There's nothing wrong with that. Before I met my GF, I had started to plan myself a new life without women. It was just going to be me and my kid, and the occasional STR sex bunny I'd have for the night. I had absolutely no desire to keep a woman around, and that might be the best course for you.

You're the one who's in control of your life. You can't control the people around you, but you can certainly set your own destination.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

just get a good pc game man we men dont need women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Diehard you are exactly right. But now that you know that you can control how that effects you. The way I handle it is to treat them accordingly. If they can't act right then I use them for sex and to hang out with only when its convenient for me. I don't give them any commitment. I don't take them anywhere nice. I rarely text/call them. I dont plan anything in advance with them.

Treat others how they treat you. Don't have any preconceived notions going into it, zero expectations.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I held out for about a month.. Met some new chick and had two dates so far. She looks okay (7) and she acts nice, so she doesn't fall into either of the categories I mentioned in my O.P.
However, she does have a lot of habits, character traits, interests etc. which are not my cup of tea... But it's nice to hang out, I enjoy our conversations next to the physical contact, so I'll keep seeing her some more.

Gotta admit though, I feel more and more like entertaining a woman who is NOT relationship material is a waste of time...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I held out for about a month.. Met some new chick and had two dates so far. She looks okay (7) and she acts nice, so she doesn't fall into either of the categories I mentioned in my O.P.
However, she does have a lot of habits, character traits, interests etc. which are not my cup of tea... But it's nice to hang out, I enjoy our conversations next to the physical contact, so I'll keep seeing her some more.

Gotta admit though, I feel more and more like entertaining a woman who is NOT relationship material is a waste of time...
It’s always good in the beginning. Tread very carefully, women these days are getting much better at hiding just how un-long term relationship worthy they really are.. and this applies ESPECIALLY to the hot ones that’s what makes them so damn potentially dangerous to us.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I had a YOUNG (probably 18) girl skip in line in front of me at the gas station today, she'd just walked in the door. There were people behind me too! She raised up on her toes paying Cash for gas. Her As5 was coddled by thin 70s looking short shorts kind of a burnt darker orange and her legs were thin and perfect (her face was ho-hum, but to Fvck that would do wonders for my mind/body). I just said, "Eh, it's ok that she skipped in front of me, cause I saw a totally tempting rear side to a young thing." BUT her demeanor was to get out of there as fast as she could, she was in a hurry, and the weather IS perfect, and she was going somewhere (but she looked at being in this gas station as being in a place of losers, having disdain for everyone around, especially the cashier (ugly fat girl)). She was totally in PEAK fvckability prime time in her life. I was salivating, but seeing her head-on when she walked in front of me (in a line of 3 or 4 - no one complained) I wasn't all that impressed. Being behind her got me locked on.
Glad you got some good eye candy from this, but I hope you realize that you and any other man who was in that line of 3 or 4 people just did your tiny tiny part 'today' to keep the female power collective of the world alive and strong. Fast forward 30 x years and add 125 lbs on that smoking hot 18 year old. Or better yet replace her with an average joe 30-40 something man in a hurry to get home and relax from 10 hours at his toxic soul sucking job all day. Would he have been able to cut in line so easily?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unless she has something to offer you (sex, access to hot girl friends, pays for stuff) it is 100% a waste of time entertaining a woman.

R

Ranger

You need something to do while looking for a better option, so you might as well fvck a few pieces of garbage in the meantime
Lol you’re recommending he fuk somebody’s future golden girl when she hits the wall hard and has to settle. The poor guy will think his lotto number finally came up. Little did he know guys were fukking his trash woman and recommending her on a forum. Priceless.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you’re recommending he fuk somebody’s future golden girl when she hits the wall hard and has to settle. The poor guy will think his lotto number finally came up. Little did he know guys were fukking his trash woman and recommending her on a forum. Priceless.
Recommending her on a forum?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look at me guys I would have accidentally stepped on her delicate little foot. And then of course been an Oscar contender for my heartfelt apology. Oh dear me I'm such a clumsy brute.

Sorry if the ladies want to be treated like men then they ve stepped into the arena. Good luck to them and devil take the hindmost.

R

Ranger

Don't look at me guys I would have accidentally stepped on her delicate little foot. And then of course been an Oscar contender for my heartfelt apology. Oh dear me I'm such a clumsy brute.
I actually did that one time. Lol
Not on purpose of course but the result was the same.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had exactly this happen at a volleyball meet up one day. There was this tiny chick was quite a good player and she keeps stealing all my shots. I got tired of falling over trying to get out of her way so the next time I just let her bounce off. I apologized and then some white night took me to task. So I apologised to him and then 5 minutes later totally took out his legs. Thoroughly unpleasant social circle couldn't be f***** putting up with their sh1t.

R

Ranger

I had exactly this happen at a volleyball meet up one day. There was this tiny chick was quite a good player and she keeps stealing all my shots. I got tired of falling over trying to get out of her way so the next time I just let her bounce off. I apologized and then some white night took me to task. So I apologised to him and then 5 minutes later totally took out his legs. Thoroughly unpleasant social circle couldn't be f***** putting up with their sh1t.
Lol you were being nice. I was a linebacker up into college. I just hammered them in practice if I felt I needed to. I didn’t care.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A good chick is like finding a needle in a haystack. IOW...impossible on your own.

Any energy you apply to this 'lost cause' will ultimately drain you...which is what you are feeling right now.

You need super powers...but, none of us have that.

What to do? Nothing, only God works miracles.

Last edited: