Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck Me............

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gentlemen, i am officially grounded for 1 month as of right now. Why? Well last night me and 3 other friends were out driving around. We pull up to a stoplight and 1 of my friends decided it'd be a cool idea to moon the people next to us. Meanwhile, im driving tellin him to fvcking not do it, but its too late.... So, today i get a call from the police (they got my plates) and they talked to my parents. I explained what happened to my parents, and how i was trying to get the friend to not do it, and they GROUNDED ME FOR A MONTH just because i was responsible in my car.... My parents have never grounded me before, and this is so much BS im gonna puke...wtf, what would u guys do if this shlt happed to u??

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah

this is just funny

you should just do your time and laugh

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm

well here are the choices i've come up with:

1. SERVE MY TIME- nooo haha well i just got morrowind for xbox...ne1 whos played it knows what it does to u, so it wouldnt be that bad

2. GIVE PARENTS SILENT TREATMENT - in hopes they will cave

3. ***** ABOUT HOW UNFAIR AND SHlT IT IS - going to try :)

4. REBEL!!!!!!! - fvck bein grounded ( may have unwanted side effects ie. hatred, anger, xbox/comp taken away, death...)

dam y did they call the cops....

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do anything dont react accordingly...
if your clear of a guilty mind they will come to see it, for example if you were going to go to a party but you cant cos your grounded just go anyway dont make a fuss about it dont sneak out just tell them you are and do it they will have to accept it.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Green... I'm not tryin to be mean but. F-UCK man... that advice will have him f-ucked for the rest of his life. I woul just do the time... it's only a month. Wow... a whole month.. Seriously, just do the time and get over it, I got grounded for... get this... fibgering my girlfriend. Yah figure that s-hit out and compare the two. Have fun playin Morrowind!!! :D

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tv, playstation, computer, phone...that's all u need.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im so glad im 18

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 tuesday baby!! :D

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, at 16 yrs of age you are "free" (least in canada). But doesnt matter what age u are if ur parents still provide you food and shelter ;/

I'd presonally choose #4, cuz thats just the way i am. Nobody is gonna keep me locked up, and if they take sh!t from my room that they didnt buy me then oooh... i get really pissed and sometimes violent ;x

Luckily i live with my dad now so i wont get grounded no matter what i do, and he would never take anything from me ;) All i get is a sh!tload of annoying b!tching :p

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm (thankfully) not a parent, but I've had to talk to mine plenty of times to realize a few things:

1) You're living with them rent free for 18 years.
2) Your actions have repercussions on them, too.
3) You're a reflection of them.
4) How are you alive today?
5) They're family.

Dude, you'll probably be pissed at your parents for a lot of stupid things over the course of your life. Sure, given that you're probably telling the truth, it doesnt seem like this is your fault and maybe they were wrong in punishing you like that for it, but dont do anything stupid like saying "Oh well I'm still leaving. Thats the way it is, deal with it." If you're gonna fight this you should at least do it on a mature level. On your parents side, though, they probably dont dig the cops coming to their house because their son was involved in some minor indecent exposure incident. Also, if their friends get wind of it, do you think they'll enjoy having to explain it? Probably not. Obviously the goal when doing crazy/stupid/awesome sh!t is to not get caught, but if you do, you've gotta be prepared for the consequence. It's a gamble every time :p

And yeah, I know you probably might disagree with me or whatever, but I'm just sayin...

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you got grounded for a month just for moonying.You should tell your parents u had your mates girlfriend in the car and people just thought she was moonin but she was just looking out the window