Fvck it all!

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, just fvck it all! I'm just tired of all this bullsh1t: fights, girls, uncertainty...

I've gotten with many girls, had sex, got head and done pretty much everything else, but I couldn't give a damn about those girls. Sure it's fun, but in the end, I'm still not happy. I guess I'm just looking for something deeper... A girl I can really enjoy chilling with and not just having sex.

I'm tired of choosing some girls over my boys. Sure, I get to be with a girl, but my friends in the end are much more important. I'm tired of talking bad about them sometimes.

I'm tired of uncertainty. I'm tired of not having a strong character all the time. I'm tired of not being able to make decisions or getting talked into things. I've been smoking weed more and more, and I really wanna get out of it, but I get talked into to it all the time with my friends. It's fun, but I wanna give it up.

I'm tired of people lying, stealing, being dishonest and not always having some true friends.

Fvck facebook, fvck msn, fvck all the time wasted on that...

I'm tired of all the bullsh1t in high school. I'm tired of girls my age going for older guys and me having to go for younger girls.

I just needed to let it out because it's really been getting at me these past weeks. Getting laid isn't everything and placing importance on women will not make you happy at the end of the road. I wish, I would of spent some of that time hanging out with friends or doing something else. Right now the only damn thing that makes me happy is going to the gym, that's when I really feel alive, if not nothing matters. Change is the hardest thing, but I'm ready to change. I'm ready to make myself stronger and have a stronger character and more confidence. I'm tired of putting up with bullsh1t. I'm tired of it all, I just want things to change.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that a light bulb has turned on for you. Sleeping around is not what makes you truly happy. GOOD. Start working for something deeper. Maybe even take a break from girls for a while to get your head straight.

I have said time and time again that getting around is not the answer. Having relationships is the way to go for long term happiness. There's still hope for you yet!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol ive seen way too many of these

It's-Me said:
Seriously, just fvck it all! I'm just tired of all this bullsh1t: fights, girls, uncertainty...first off, you wont get anywhere with an attitude like that

I've gotten with many girls, had sex, got head and done pretty much everything else, but I couldn't give a damn about those girls. Sure it's fun, but in the end, I'm still not happy. I guess I'm just looking for something deeper... A girl I can really enjoy chilling with and not just having sex.

I'm tired of choosing some girls over my boys. Sure, I get to be with a girl, but my friends in the end are much more important.Bros before hoes. You shouldnt leave your friends out to dry just for some girl you dont care about I'm tired of talking bad about them sometimes.and you should never talk bad about your own friends. idk why you would do this, but thats just being a douchebag.

I'm tired of uncertainty. I'm tired of not having a strong character all the time. I'm tired of not being able to make decisions or getting talked into things. I've been smoking weed more and more, and I really wanna get out of it, but I get talked into to it all the time with my friends. It's fun, but I wanna give it up.Then give it up. Weed is not addicting. But most of all, you need to BE YOUR OWN MAN and stop letting others influence you so much. Stop doing what everyone tells you to do, stop doing things just to fit in, and stop doing things to look or be "cool". Be firm, stand your ground, and if your heart is set on something, follow it, dont let others take you off course.

I'm tired of people lying, stealing, being dishonest and not always having some true friends.If you mean just people as a whole, then theres nothing you can do about that. Live with it. People lie, steal, kill, anything you can imagine. Thats just life, learn to deal with it.

Fvck facebook, fvck msn, fvck all the time wasted on that...

I'm tired of all the bullsh1t in high school. I'm tired of girls my age going for older guys and me having to go for younger girls.You dont HAVE to do anything. If you want a chick your age, then go for her, and dont let up. Just because you think you cant have something doesnt mean you cant actually have it, and doesnt mean you should settle for something less.

I just needed to let it out because it's really been getting at me these past weeks. Getting laid isn't everything and placing importance on women will not make you happy at the end of the road. I wish, I would of spent some of that time hanging out with friends or doing something else. Right now the only damn thing that makes me happy is going to the gym, that's when I really feel alive, if not nothing matters.Find more hobbies, and if your own friends cant even make you happy, then you need to find new ones Change is the hardest thing, but I'm ready to change. I'm ready to make myself stronger and have a stronger character and more confidence. I'm tired of putting up with bullsh1t. I'm tired of it all, I just want things to change.I see where your coming from, but stop whining and complaining, and instead of venting to people in front of a computer screen, fvcking go out and actually make an EFFORT to change.
EDIT: And like yogurt said, maybe it is time for you to stop spinnin so many plates with girls you dont give a damn about. Take a little break, find a chick you're truly interested in, maybe get into a relationship, and see how things go. And please, you gotta have a more positive attitude. Life is meant to be lived happily.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot let a woman determin your happiness. There only their to enhance your life. You should just be out having fun and thinking about your future and having hobbies.

I just got out of a relationship and there is way more to life than just fvcking girls.

koolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
for starters, stop smokin weed. Only you can figure out what your problem really is, your struggle is internal, not external. Rattling off on internet forums is not got going to help you.

Darko J.

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like being rich and saying that money doesn't make you happy. My response would be: give your money to me. So my response to this thread would be: hand over the women to me.

Or maybe, just maybe, you learn to combine things and appreciate what you have.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darko said:
This is like being rich and saying that money doesn't make you happy. My response would be: give your money to me. So my response to this thread would be: hand over the women to me.

Or maybe, just maybe, you learn to combine things and appreciate what you have.
What he has isn't a lot to appreciate. If he want's more he should get more. Sleeping around gives next to zero fullfilment after a couple months. Sure it's a kick to find out you can do it... but then what's left?

Sex without emotion has no passion. Sex without passion leaves nothing more than a dissapointment.

If you want women, go and get them. If you want money, go and earn it. Theres nothing more depressing than feeling like you've been given something you don't deserve.