Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FVCK! How could i be so *ARGH*

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today i had my first encounter with a truly stunningly girl
i do[nt give the 10s until i konw their personality, but she was definitley a 9.5
and she was nice! didn't seem *****y at all, so she was aalmost pushing a 10

anyway, i met her in class through a female friend of mine ( :D )

anyways, my friend had been building me up to be a champ ( :D )
and so this girl was reasonably into me...she's recently transferred into the course, and is pretty much friendless, maybe that's why she was so nice

but anyway we arranged a study session and today it was just me and her
anyways, i kenw my stuff, and she was pretty clueless so i started helping her out with it, while intermittedly finding out about her. eg it was her birthday, and she celebrated it with her b/friend

(i'd still love to keep her as a friend and social proof. it was hilarious to see my friends. i was sitting next to this babe, and they literally gasped at me and smiled and walked by, giving me my space)

so anyway, i've been making a conscientious effort to stop coming across as arrogant. i know i'm waaaay smarter than normal, and as a result, certain quetsions seem ridiculously easy and sceond nature to me. and this girl wasn't the brightest (not stupid, but not at my level if you get me)

anyhoo we studied and i flirted. everything was going well, but when she got something, she'd give me this smile, which would literally make me weak at the knees had i been standing. ridiculously cute and sexy and happy all at the same time. but as a result, i started getting sweaty, and i noticed my forehead and the part between my nose and upper lip getting sweaty, and i think she may have noticed

how the hell do i overcome this nervousness?
whenever i tried explaining something, and she didn't get it, i'd get more nervous, and more sweaty, and my good i felt like a schmuck by the end of it. we have another 'study date' setup for next week, but i'm not sure if she was just saying that to be nice, or whether she's gonna flake or what

please help...i may a chance with this one

*i may also have bad breath...i always try to keep a packet of chips with me to munch on, cause apparently my breath gets rank if i haven't recently eaten. is there any way to combat this? i brush my teeth twice a day, sometimes floss, and i keep my tongue clean...

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you're with her, imagine her taking a sh*t.

Problem solved. :D

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just calm down, buddy, think of her as a guy friend. Maybe even a gay guy friend - how would you react to that? But keep flirting!

As far as breath, use a mouthwash like Listerine teice every day, brush your TONGUE, and floss at least twice a week. AVOID coffee like the plague - coffee breath is RANK.

I personally like lifesavers since they are easy to carry around, but there are lots of mints you can carry with you. I can't imagine finding one you like would be too hard.

Remember to be ****y and funny. YOU are the catch, she should chase YOU. :D

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
you think too much. It probably comes out in your behaviour.

The other posters were right. Change how you perceive this girl.