Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck her ASAP

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first meet a woman that you are attracted to, it is important to fvck her ASAP for various reasons. The TYPE of relationship that you would like is irrelevant (LTR, MLTR, fvck buddy, ONS).

The reasons that you want to fvck her early are:

1)The earlier she fvcks the more control YOU have. Early in the relationship, women tend to hold (or THINK they hold) the power. They decide if they want to decline or accept your offers and advances. However, once you've had sex with her, SHE has to convince YOU and herself that she did it because of your amazing relationship with one another. She shared something that probably views "special" with you, and she has to now validate her actions in your, and HER mind. You now hold the power while she tries to prove the relationship to YOU.

2) After having sex, women feel that it has created this BOND to them. This makes it much easier for you to steer her towards an LTR if you'd choose. Women don't fvck everybody. Very few people are granted FULL ACCESS to her body. After you've experienced this level of intimacy (put your c0ck in her mouth, touched every part of her body, sweated all over each other, watched her swallow your cumm) she realizes that she has nothing to hide. You've already seen and experienced it all.

3) You're seen as aggressive, a man who takes what he truely wants Women like to fvck men, men like to fvck women. Everybody knows this but very few are honest about it. Very few will create the opportunity for the two of you to experience this because they have been brainwashed by society to think it's BAD to go after what you want and were wired to desire. When you are aggressive, she feels like she can submit to her desires and give herself to you.

These are the reasons for wanting to fvck her ASAP. Now that you understand that, read my First Date Tip so that you can find out the BEST and most EFFECTIVE way to fvck her on the first date.

-Blitz

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4) Thinks about why she DID rather than why she SHOULD NOT.

This kind of relates to some other things xblitz44x said, but before she has sex with you she may be very much attracted and you want to take advantage of that before her rational mind catches up with her emotion and comes up with some culturally conditioned bullsh1t she has bouncing around her head to convice herself why she shouldn't let you hurry up and fvck her brains out. Once you already have fvcked her, her unconscious mind is conditioned to use the rational mind to attract reasons to support why she gave it up in the first place. Don't spend any more time at the wrong side of this equation than you have to.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Racer X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Errrr... now I'm starting to wonder why nobody (including me) ever wrote about this before.

Great post xblitz44x (plus SexPDX.)

[This message has been edited by Racer X (edited 10-18-2002).]

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True True True True True

Until you fvck her, the ball is in her court. Most AFCs and RAFCs don't realize this and get strung along by women who have either no intention of fvcking them or who have been given enough time to form a rationale as to why they shouldn't be fvcking them.

I wish I didn't learn this the hard way.

Props to Blitz and PDX

DWK

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's been my only goal for the past year with girls. But not for the reason's you said but the are great points. Good post.

------------------
And there is no such thing as a no on a pickup. A sale is made on every pickup you do. Either you sell the women some DJ skills or she sells you a reason she can't give you her number. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or her? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it, thanks blitz, PDX.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't particularly agree that the ball is in her court until you fvck her, but yeah, fvck her as soon as you can, why wouldn't you?

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley

I know this sorta contridicts some of my other quotes but **** it...

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" Van Wilder

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is how do u **** them ASAP?

I'm good with gettin #'s and dates and sh*t. I just can't seem to **** them or do any sexual **** right off the bat. How do u do it?

------------------
-Ronin-

Never foget your ABCs': Always Be Closing.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin:
The question is how do u **** them ASAP?

I'm good with gettin #'s and dates and sh*t. I just can't seem to **** them or do any sexual **** right off the bat. How do u do it?

You need to stop dating, that won't get you laid. Stop trying to rely on her just being interested without you doing anything to facilitate it an explore methods for activity creating an attraction. Blitz, much to his credit, has taken the initiative recently to post some seduction tips. You can start there and there are many other free resources as well.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the girl is a virgin? I've just got out of high school and a lot of girls I know haven't had sex yet because of VCE and all that stuff, so not sure if this works with them?

Does it change? Or not?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it change? Or not?
Virgins are women too. They feel things like horney, attraction, connection...etc. The only problem with virgins is, they will ONLY take action on the RIGHT guy. They feel that they've waited THIS long, so they are obligated to do it with the "right" guy.

Your job is to BECOME the right guy in her eyes. Find out what she is waiting for, and why. Find out how she feels when she is with her dream man. Find out her views on destiny, and tell her things like:

"You always have to keep your eyes opened, because we never know when life is sending us a gift. You only live once, this is not a rehersal."

Do what you have to do, say what you have to say to become the man of her dreams (in her eyes). After you've fvcked her the first time, the times following will be a joke. She'll spread like it's her job (if you broke her off good the first time).

Personally I don't go after virgins, only because I want sexual gratification and thats about it. A virgin has never fvcked before, so she CAN'T possibly be good. I won't waste valueable time seducing a girl that lays there like a starfish and bleeds all over my sheets. No thanks.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-22-2002).]

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
how does this apply to those of us who aren't man*****s? I wonder... :-/

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These old tips kick a$$. Can't forget about them.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

ZeroTolerance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with legolas on this one!!!

Embracing your sexuality is one thing. Recognizing your testosterone is one thing. But....

IMHO those things have nothing to do with being a man. They may define being male but not being a man.

Being a man involves qualities such as honor, integrity, discipline, self-control, respect (for yourself and others), etc., and I don't think this tip (while truthful) is in any way beneficial to the prospect of becoming a man. In fact, it may serve as an inhibitor to that process as it implies using, manipulating and taking advantage of women.

How would you like some guy treating your daughter or sister that way? (That analogy always puts things in perspective pretty good.) I bet you and that guy would have a problem.

I'm not up on my high horse or anything, this is just my stance. (I was actually in the middle of writing a future thread that deals with some of these same ideas, but it's taking a while.)

I am disappointed.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, noob. :D

But after you've been here for a couple of months to a year, you'll be talking more and more like these meatheads. :D j/k!!

I personally value integrity and honor above many things. I've yet to cheat in a relationship, and luckily haven't been cheated on... YET.

But you have to understand that this is a dog-eat-dog world. Intergrity, values, and decency often don't stand a chance. It's an ugly, bad, brutal world out there. And I'm preparing myself for it. I haven't been fvcked in a real ugly way yet, but I know it's coming. With all the azzholes and biotches out there, it's more likely than not.

Having said that -- you need to remeber this:

This site serves the SPECIFIC purpose of helping idealistic, and (probably) inexperiened men like you to protect their hearts.

I know that you are probably a good soul; you want to have what is yours and yet not harm anyone in the process. That is good, and admirable, but THAT'S NOT THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS. It never has been the way things work.

So if the comments here make you think that we're all animals or walking sex-machines, it's because you're seeing all the discussions out of CONTEXT. Many who've been around for a while understand that we're bacisally good people who just want to be loved but NOT FVCKED OVER by inconsiderate people.

This "DJ" thing -- It's a long, LONG path toward redemption and acceptance. You will at times feel like the world you live in was ripped apart by the seams, because you'll have to repair what's at your CORE. Your very BEING is what needs rennovation. This is hard, and can be painful sometimes. But like many things that take hard work and blood and sweat, you'll come out the better man in the end. ;)

But like when a new person joins in a conversation that's been going on for a while - you may take things out of context or just flat-out fail to understand.

Think about it, and good luck. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, I don't pretend that what I've said is original, by any means. Many great DJs have said what I said, in so many words. And I don't intend this to sound like I'm talking down to anyone. But it HAD to be said. And so I did it.

Ok, I'm out.

ZeroTolerance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you Jake:D, and I appreciate your candid, lucid and respectful approach to handling my response. However, please don't let my number of posts or registration date fool you. I've been around nearly 2 years....I remember some of the older DJ's and a great many of the conversations (some good ones too!!) , I just sort of lurked for the longest time. Anyway, having said that, how does that change your response in regard to what I had to say?

Yeah I realize the way the world is (my life experiences are an adequate testament to that), and I have been screwed a lot of times and in a lot of ways. But all that does is make me want to be a better man. What's more is that I feel this post is unbelievably counter-productive in that way, not to mention cruel to women (don't take that as AFC). Again, I refer you the sister/daughter analogy.

I'm all for being aggressive, and embracing sexuality, but if at any time the more crucial characteristics are overlooked for the more menial, superficial ones, what does this say about your condition/position on the scale of being a man?

You can face the cruelties of this world without having to stoop to it's level and still come out on top!!! That too is an important aspect of being a man in today's world. If you let the world dictate the way you live your life or the kind of person you are, I think everybody here would agree that is the opposite of displaying all the qualities of being a man. Moreover, that is echoed quite explicitly in this post.

I look forward to hearing some responses. :D