“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fvck buddy>gay friend ruining the deal

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I took some of your guys advice about that one chick and hooked up with a fvck buddy. The thing is, I just met up with an old friend of mine in paramatta on Sunday who I haven't seen in two years.

Back then I thought he was straight, then he comes out with "I'm actually gay you know, I came outta the closet..." I was pretty stunned to say the least but wasn't predjudice. Anyway this fvck buddy I met on Sunday is this gay dudes best friend(It IS a SHE, the fvck buddy!)

So the three of us have been hangin out everyday since Sunday, but since yesterday..... something bad happened, he starts hitting on me. :eek: He seems to like to get us drunk(especially me) and then gives me sexual gay innuendo. Like when we were all trashed yesterday he says gay **** like this>

"Your facial asthetics are soooo too die for" WTF?!

"you're sooo hot you know..." WTF?!

we're eating hotdogs and he says "I could soooo bite into a weener right now..." and winks at me. W T F?!?!
and the list goes on...

I told him many times before that I'm 100% straight but he's always trying **** when we're drunk. Like getting my fvck buddy and I to sleep in a 2 man sleeping bag together. WTF?! This is totally freaking me out, and this fvck buddy is the sweeeeeeetest screw and he's getting jealous because I'm fvcking her, not him!

I never new he was gay in highschool.... what would u guys do in my shoes?! He was a bud of mine in highschool but these gay cracks he swings at me when he knows I'm straight and tries to get me hammered to fvck my unconcious azzhole is getting me irritated! I need to keep this fvck buddy of mine as well, if I offend him too bad she's his best friend and off goes my easy pvssy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Yo man this is what I would do. I would tell him that you don't have a problem with him being gay. But your not comfortable with him hitting on you. Even if its a joke. If he doesn't undersatnd then he's really not your friend.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
He is basically trying to c-o-ckblocking you while at the same time probably hungers for your c-o-ck haha. He probably knows what's in and what's out about yuo since yuo're banging his friend. It's kinda like when you meet your girl's female friends and they act all lusty around you in an exaggerated way.

if i were in your situation, i'd keep cool.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
So, your gay friend is your f*ck buddy? Or did I read the subject line wrong?
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Why are you letting him control the situation?

Why are you acting like his little Jester?

You've got to man up here my friend and tell this little fvck what is what.

Why are you hanging out with both of them.

Why don't you tell your FB that you just want to hang with her tonight?

Ignore the BS he's saying to you - but don't let him control what you do when you do it.

Get your FB the hell out of there and take her back to your pad if you need to.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Quit hanging around him bro.
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Originally posted by Bulldog6971
ya gay guys are good for cuttin hair thats it. hahaha
You forgot decorating your apartment!!
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
We all want what we can't have, right?

Well, a 100% straight man who's ****ing his chick friend can be considered a pretty good trophy if he were to pull it off. (Not saying it would happen. Trust me, I've been in your situation, having gay guys hit on you. Just look at it this way, now you know what a beautiful woman feels like. Well, sorta. Now if he was acting like an AFC, that'd do it.)

You have to admit, he does got some persistance, though. ;-)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
take the guy out side and tell him to show some damn respect for you. stick up for yourself on this matter.

Too bad you couldn't punch him out with out getting acused of gay bashing.

That kind of **** from any guy is deserving of a serious ass kicking :) but then again I'm not someone you should listen to on this matter.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tell him in a stern, no-doubt kind of voice, that you're not gay, his hitting on you is making you uncomfortable, and to cut it the f**k out.

If he does it again, hit him.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Apparently you've missed the whole point of a FB. A FB isn't for "hanging out", going drinking, etc. A FB is to Fvck and that's all.

So, If she were my FB, first off I wouldn't be GOING anywhere with her except to my bed. And second, I would be the man, and choose what we were going to do, which would NOT include the gay buddy.

If you're ever going to get good at your game, you're going to have to be able to isolate. And that means do whatever it takes to get your target alone.

I just don't see why you're letting this guy control the situation. If you're uncomfortable, change the situation. Don't hang out with your FB if she's with her GB. Tell her to come over after she's good and drunk. But, control the situation, or it won't be long and your FB will be gone too.

R
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
but these gay cracks he swings at me when he knows I'm straight and tries to get me hammered to fvck my unconcious azzhole is getting me irritated!

hahah lmao
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
1.Don't socialize with homosexuals.

If your aren't gay why would you deal with them -unless they're family- and not expect to be considered "curious"?How are you gonna let some guy tell you he wanna svck your dyck and just takle it lightly?

Let alone continue to drink with him?

You can't fight every guy that makes a pass at you but you shouldn't be his freind,man..eww.


I know they're are alot curious bruthas up in this B!tch too:40-year old virgins,guys with "attractive freinds",gay roomates,going gay-bars to met girls,etc....All just cries for help.


It could be your b!tch freind telling her to fvck with you.You know gays are the pet women.They gt off on seeing men humiliate themselves.That's why the defend quuers to the extreme.

Women thinks guys who hang out with gays gay too.I wouldn't put it past a chic to tell her queers freind to do something like that.


Ew..
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
yo what the ****. i would give him one stern warning and if he continues beat **** out of him leave and dont talk to your **** buddy unless she calls you
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top