Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fvck buddy - do's and don'ts

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
continued from another thread;

here is the official guide to fvck buddy ( FB )

a fvck buddy is a girl that you only / mainly meet to fvck her

please only post if you have actual knowledge / experience with getting / keeping / maintaining a FB

please dont ask questions here; will this / that work or not

this thread is about collecting actual facts

various opinions, although interesting for the sake of the argument, should be avoided

information is wanted about;

what kind of woman

how did you set it up

how often

what other activities were there

what kind of games would she play, if any,
to be more than a FB

how long did it last

how did it end and by who

best place to meet; yours / hers / car / motel

share your experience !

/ scordate

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a had a **** buddy for the last three years. Although it never lasts more than a month or two, she keeps coming back. The way it is set up, we don't screw around when either of us is in a relationship. Otherwise, we probably will be meeting regularly. After a few months, she usually starts to get attached and wants more. At that point I stop it.

I think it has been working because I do not care at all to be in a relationship with her. This, I believe, drives her crazy.

Basically, she is an old friend that I reconnected with 3-4 years ago.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had three of them at different times in my life.

The first was a girl that I went to high school with. I never really though much of her then, but after my second year of college she IMed me and I hinted at "getting together." From there I told her to meet me at my grandma's house while she's away in Florida for the winter. We screwed there and that's how we become f-buddies. We did it in my car, at my house, and at my friend's apartment when he had a party and invited us both. That one lasted about a year. We did it on average every two weeks.

She was a really nice girl that got fvcked over a lot (or so she told me) in the dating scene. I just wanted to screw. She didn't have any problem with that, although she probably wanted something more with me.

The next one was a girl I met at a college party. I told her to come back to my place (but I had to switch rooms with a friend, but it worked out). She was to keen on having sex that night but eventually caved in. After that we would have sex throughout the week (this one lasted 6 months) at college and were just friends outside of the bedroom. We'd occasionally bump into each other and it wasn't awkward.

She was a freak though. She was the loudest chick I've ever been with. The craziest place we did it was in restroom in the building where campus security had their offices. Great sex. Always dependable.

The last one was a girl I met at a party. She had a crush on me so it wasn't a big deal. I just had to not screw things up and it was a done deal. Only lasted for less than a month cause I really only got with her because I wanted sex, plain and simple.

All the girls that were my f-buddy you wouldn't expect though. They were "good" girls outside of the bedroom that you wouldn't guess would have sex with a guy no strings attached. They were just as sex crazed as much as I was. Go figure.

I always ended because I moved onto other things in life. That's how it goes. No big deal.

Basically though, the rules of having a f-buddy aren't that hard to follow. Meet her, have sex once. Don't bring up your "relationship" until after the second time. I found that's the best because they know the sex is good and would rather get it and just be "friends" than not get it at all. Only meet up for sex. Nothing else. Don't to go to the movies together, no dinner dates, nothing. From there it should be smooth sailing. It just about the sex, that's all. No feelings (even though they may develop over time, don't cave in).

thecraftylefty

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few golden rules.

1) Don't say I love you or I miss you

2) Don't meet her parents or other relatives

3) Don't buy her gifts

4) ALWAYS WEAR A RUBBER

5) Don't cuddle or spoon

6) if you stay over night - don't stay for breakfast

7) Unless your social circle is intwined - not let her meet your friends.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my buddy.......

Hey,

I have had a fvck buddy for several years.

I live my life, she lives hers.

She calls me about once a week and wants to 'slip' over.

She always wants to go out to movies or a meal or drinks, but, I have always said no and will keep it that way.

If she wants to give me some pvssy, fine...........If not, Oh well.

cave dweller