"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Fvck-buddy 101: TEACHERS WANTED

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I ask you, "What is a fukk-buddy?"
AH, yes! A buddy that fukks! Awesome! Where do I sign up? :D

I've scoured the bible looking for info on this topic, but I can't find anything. I've also searched the boards.

Right now, I know a chick who had a LTR with a guy for three years, but only saw him as a fukk-buddy over the last summer. Now, he is pushing her away and seeing other women on the side.

Result? She's horney as hell! Dude, she was kinoing me in the car, touching my leg and shyt! I've got her number and everything.

For all men with crazy sex drives that just want to fukk no-strings-attached and...
FOR SCIENCE!

HOW do I propose the idea of becoming FB's?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
follow AD's steps.

cuz basicly, a date = a FB.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
dont ask her, you just **** her and never bring up relationships. when you can make bootycalls without going out anywhere then shes your ****buddy. never directly ask her though.
 

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Yeah,

I wouldn't ask or get her view on the situation.. just roll with it. If she starts talking about wanting a relationship then you either bail, or you try to convince her that the relationship that you two have right now is perfect, and that you wouldn't want to ruin it. Other than that, you bail. Heh. Goodluck.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Dee-zy, by AD I assume you mean Anti-dump. Which thread are you referring to?

Bman and Foxhound:
I ain't fukkin her yet lol! If I read you right though, you're suggesting that I just gradually advance with the rapport and kino until she can't help herself, right? So there's no "Whaddaya say we become fukk-buddies?" line anywhere?
For some reason, I think being direct and just putting it out there would get me what I want faster.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
No, it wouldnt, unless she is really a man that had a sex change operation. Remember, women communicate and think differently than men.
Foxhound got it right.
Just go with the dating stuff, aiming to have sex. When you get the sex, you follow foxy's advice.
 
Top