Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck Buddies in Highschool..

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering if any of you have ever had one or more 'fvck buddies' while in highschool? How hard was it to get em?

And how would one go about converting a friend to a fvck buddy? Like how would you hint her that you dont want no relationship, all you want is to BANG BANG BANG ? :p

Thanks,
Mikelo2k

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k

And how would one go about converting a friend to a fvck buddy? Like how would you hint her that you dont want no relationship, all you want is to BANG BANG BANG ? :p

Thanks,
Mikelo2k
all you need is one thing: Alcohol

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, but that will be considered 'rape' lol... im looking for something more along the safe side :p

Like so she actually knows shes getting ****ed and isnt wasted outta her mind heh ;x

Any ideas? :p

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you just get wasted with her so your both wasted and thats your excuse I WAS WASTED I CANT REMEMBER A THING

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my. The IQ level of this thread is dropping at an astronomical rate. I could barely use large words now that I've read through the previous responses.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh my. The IQ level of this thread is dropping at an astronomical rate. I could barely use large words now that I've read through the previous responses"

yet you didnt respond anything meaningfull yourself...

anyway id be surprised if ANY of the "Dj's" here have **** buddies hey id be surprised if half of em have lost their virginity...
but i'd be interested to hear from anyone here who does have a **** buddie and how they went about getting em

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your cracking onto a girl, and you get chatting, ie, your both interested, she'll usually ask about GFs etc, I just mention that I dont want the poo that goes with relationships, the commitment, the jealousy etc etc, I just want fun. Pass it off well and she will go for it, ie, none of the sh*t that usually acompanies them, just two folks, wanting each other bad, having fun :).

I have 3 at the moment, im 19, in the UK, they aint from 6th form (college) tho, one is from work and the other two atc. D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real thing that you need in order to have a "bed partner" as I call it is (drum roll please)

Honesty... I know, it sounds crazy right? Just bare with me.

Honesty in this situation is the best policy. In order to have someone be a bed partner, you would go through all of the steps that you would go through with a girl, except a few things.

1. Don't call this girl as much, because there's no need.
2. Almost all of your conversations have to have sexual undertones to them, or just be about sex period, which means that you have to find a girl that is more than comfortable talking about sex, having sex, and sexuality in general.

Also, keep in mind that you will have to develop a lot of sexual chemistry with this girl, after all... that is all you want. A bed partner is not something that can be done with just anyone, and oftentimes it is a lot harder to do in HS... but it can be done (believe me... I've seen it done, and if I wasn't for my schizophrenic morals... I would have had one too) I must warn you though: more than likely this girl will have to be a junior/senior... because you know how little girls can be. Now back to the honesty part, don't give her the run around or pretend that you really like her. Remember... girls often use sex to get love and that's not a place you want to be in. So just be honest with the chick, and tell her the real deal. Either she'll say yes or no.

There is no spoon...