"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Future goals?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
It's all well and good to tell yourself to 'have goals' but do you actually have a game plan for life. This game plan can't be too strict or life will get boring. So lets talk about what we plan to do once we leave high school, if you havent thought about it then its time to start, noones going to take care of you once your out.

Personally im going to the UK for a year and the states for 2 years with a mate as soon as i leave highschool, over the next 2 years i will have taken on extra work and have tertiary qualifications in real estate sales. This should give me work to support myself while overseas. The whole aim while being over there is to explore the unknown, hit up the clubs, enjoy the young years of our life! Damn were gonna get up to some crazy ****.

After this i will either stay in europe/states or come back to Australia and i will study at uni. While doing this i will be involved in the share market and starting my own real estate agent. My life dream is to own my own world famous casino.

I'll stick with my true mates from college and make a couple more, as far as girls go, ill just let the ball roll. It's one of those things you can't plan, it just happens. Of course i want to start a family one day but some things are just uncontrollable.

What are your goals? This should be interesting.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Nice thread you have going on!

I plan to visit Australia in the near future :D

Well, first I'm going to define if I'll work or not next year... if I don't, I have to pray not to serve the Army (here is required for every young man age 18 to enlist himself and wait to be "picked")

If I don't, I'll go to my Psychology course, in the university which has the best girls around here, and consequently, some of the best Brazilian girls :cool:

I want to learn to speak Italian... and go to Italy.

Well so far this is it...

BBB
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
great thread

hmmm...the future?
firstly Im gonna move out, Im moving togheter with my bestfriend after christmas.
Then Im gonna complete school after summer, then its time to take out the big guns.
Im going on an all around the world journey for about 2-4 years. Then I guess its back home, hopeully I've decided a carrer path by then.
Oh and Im gonna be a writer besides my day job, and one day I can hopefully write full time.
Double oh, and Im gonna continue rapping with my crew, gotta couple of performances after new year so we will see how it goes. all in all my future is bright and shining:D
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
well next year its off to uni to study history for 3 years, after that its join the army as an officer and serve for 4 years (3 active service, and 1 training) then decide what i want to do from there. stay in the army or do something else. decisions decisions...
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
My friend is moving to the cities in Jan. He will have access to a studio and we are going to become international superstars. Believe me it will happen. And when im famous, i WILL take the time to give a shout out so So Suave.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top