Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further Encouragement of Eating Fats.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When consuming fats, be they nuts, egg yolks, peanut butter, oils, or fats contained in meat and fish, the health benefits are not widely overlooked. Atkins aided the progression of diet by suggesting a focus on protein and fats, but he went too far because he suggest not counting calories and perhaps went too low on the carb recommendation. If a diet's success hinges on keeping carb consumption below 25, you'll be in dire straights if you fall off the caboose because most weight will come right back.

However, for the active individual seeking to strip fat and have energy, consuming more fat is the key. By consuming more fat each day, about 5g a meal, or targeting 30g a day or more in good fat, you up the enzymes in the body. Over a period of a month or so, the body reorganizes to meet the new demands of fat consumption and breakdown. Our society is so carb focused, so the body inevitably leans toward breaking down and consuming sugars. The consequences are quite drastic...

*Too much sugar over time lends itself to adult-onset diabetes, which brings its own set of problems to bear.
*Your energy levels fluctuate widely.
*The body can't use fat easily if you're always consuming carbs, so it can't burn it's own stores of fat if you haven't eaten in awhile.
*Your missing out on greater energy.
*Deprivation of fats lends itself to higher incidents of cholesterol and diminished hormones, like testosterone, and over production of estrogen.
*Natural body oils are readily produced and skin can become dry.
*In women, under nourishment of fats leads itself to decreased sex drive as a result of diminished hormone production and can lead to dryness in the vaginal area.

Fats also trigger a physiological response to "we're full." With carbs, you could pound down ice cream, cake, cookies, chips and soda, at one sitting, and feel full for about an hour or less, and still consume 1000 calories. Not only will you feel sluggish since you've overburden your body with the current digestion at hand, but you're going to store MOST of that as far. Once the body's muscle cells are blown up, it stores the remainder in the liver and then the brain, both of which are very minimal relative to what we consume.

Moreover...there aren't necessary CARB sources, like there are protein sources. As know, there are essential amino acids. However, there are no essential carbs, because its at the very base, just sugar, just glucose, which can be made by protein anyways. Not that you should GO all carbs, but carbs are best consumed at the end of meal when your full from protein, and often times separated from fats. If you can't help it, so what, but it's just a better way to eat them.

We can't make fats in the body either. I don't like super low carb diets, some might. But the carb foods are a nice indulgence.

When you understand WHY fats are good, you can aid your body in dramatic ways to increase energy (fat has 9 calories per gram, carbs only 4), sexual energy, hormone production, and mass-gain. I've weaned myself off carbs, for the most part. I still have carbs. I won't shy from a burger with a bun, and I won't turn down chips at some parties. I'm by no means perfect, but most days I eat an apple here or there, salad, and other OK, mostly natural foods.

The body needs time to adapt though. It needs to know it's getting fats as energy and then will be able to produce enzymes necessary to breakdown what you eat, but also what you have stored. This can take a few weeks as it builds to a level high enough so that it can have an impact.

Thought I'd throw this out as a 'tip' to those who wonder "why fats vs carbs."

A-Unit

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I like that oil. I've bought it before. Keep it in the fridge and just lick it off a spoon once or twice a day. I didn't find anything to mix it with. But then again, it's quicker down it that way anyways.

I would eat fats year round, but if you're cutting, up the portion to represent the lost carbs.

Good reco on the oil, too. I forgot about that brand.

A-Unit