Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further Brainwashing of Society by Feminists...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First I thought this was a photoshop joke but this is how far Cosmopolitan magazine has gone down to... Pathetic...

The options in the dating market will further dwindle down, now with girls letting themselves go reading $hit like this. Now only the top 1% of guys are going to be able to get an attractive slim girl. It's over for any avg - above avg guy...:down:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just take this as a screening effect, anyone dumb enough to belive in this sh!t deserve all the Sh!t will happen

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Him, where is it? Her, it's down there, keep looking. Political correctness, EEewwwww!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wise. What is Cosmo ultimately trying to do here? Sell magazines. More specifically, sell magazines to fat people (easy targets, because they can sell HOPE).

You might ask, well, doesn't this alienate healthy people? Well, maybe some of them. The smart ones quit reading garbage like this years ago. Cosmo knows this. They also know there are a lot of other dumb people who lives in their feelz and support people like this because it makes them feel woke or whatever. It's a win/win for Cosmo.

I adopted a theory long ago that it isn't some sinister group of people at work doing some brainwashing - it's just human nature. They devolve into their own selfishness and there are always people who can profit from that. There is certainly a sinister force at work, but it isn't people per se. People are just people. Most are dumb and never develop their smarts enough to break through.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wise. What is Cosmo ultimately trying to do here? Sell magazines. More specifically, sell magazines to fat people (easy targets, because they can sell HOPE).
I agree with you on all points but this thread wasn't really about selling magazines. It was made to show the brainwashing of girls into a body positive image and have them think it's somehow ok because they see it in leading female magazines. While it does a disservice to males because they will have less to choose from ultimately. If you pull back the curtains, it's mostly a lose/lose for everyone but the sinister groups.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on all points but this thread wasn't really about selling magazines. It was made to show the brainwashing of girls into a body positive image and have them think it's somehow ok because they see it in leading female magazines. While it does a disservice to males because they will have less to choose from ultimately. If you pull back the curtains, it's mostly a lose/lose for everyone but the sinister groups.
I alluded to that in the rest of my post. There isn't a sinister group of people, unless it's Cosmo, but I call them smart, not sinister. They don't have an agenda to brainwash girls, they react to the market and want to sell magazines.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I alluded to that in the rest of my post. There isn't a sinister group of people, unless it's Cosmo, but I call them smart, not sinister. They don't have an agenda to brainwash girls, they react to the market and want to sell magazines.
Smart group = capitalists
Sinister group = extreme feminists/woke/sjw/etc...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t, who takes checkout line magazines seriously? Oh, fat women before they move up a spot and see the candy bars!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You might ask, well, doesn't this alienate healthy people? Well, maybe some of them. The smart ones quit reading garbage like this years ago. Cosmo knows this. They also know there are a lot of other dumb people who lives in their feelz and support people like this because it makes them feel woke or whatever. It's a win/win for Cosmo.

I adopted a theory long ago that it isn't some sinister group of people at work doing some brainwashing - it's just human nature. They devolve into their own selfishness and there are always people who can profit from that. There is certainly a sinister force at work, but it isn't people per se. People are just people. Most are dumb and never develop their smarts enough to break through.
Fat can always lose weight

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we're supposed to accept whales as our women?

No thanks. I'd rather be single and alone
Might drive me into the arms of one of those sex dolls from the other thread lol.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just them coping with not exercising and eating right to make them feel better.

deep down in places they would never admit publicly... they know they hate themselves.

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its almost psychotic how far people will go to blame and then try and change the external world instead of admitting their faults internally. Women in western society specifically.