"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Funny things to do at a restaurant?

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Ok, here's a good topic, do you guys have any suggestions on funny things that you can do at a restaurant, like maybe remarks that may be funny that you can say to a waiter/waitress, or some off the wall stuff that you can do without getting kicked out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
all kinds of sh!t. use your slimiest pick up lines, on purpose. act like you mean it.

"yessss, i'd like an order of fries, a large coke, and a ssssamantha well done, if ya know what i mean, sssamanthaaa...har har har"
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Man, you guys oughta pay me for these babies!


I'll have a xxxxxxxx with extra love, please.


I'd like 3 half filled glasses of water please.


Ask to see the manager. Manager comes up. Claim that the server keeps stealing your french fries.


At the Krispy Kreme, courtesy of Walter Matthou in The Couch Trip: Take a straw and suck all the jelly out first. Then you can ask for more jelly.

See a table of pretty ladies? Go up and steal one of their ****tails. When they say, "Hey, that's mine!", let them know that it's only theirs if they've paid for it. (This has never worked for me - better make sure you're looking real good)

Server, if you missed a day of work, I swear, they'd have to retrain you!

Server: Can I get you anything else?
You: Yes. I need a gurney to carry me out of here. Why'd you let me eat so much?

At the Waffle House:

Can I have a tour of the kitchen?


I really get a kick out of impersonating the manager. Wearing my tie, I go around and ask people if everything is okay, then I start to talk to them about silly things.
 
Top