“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

funny thing happened to me today while I was out shopping

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Okay, I was getting some new Items for my new apartment, and I go by Bath and body works, and this girl is smiling at me as I pass (I am in the mall). I had to stop in there so I go to my car and put the bags I had in my hand up, and come back. This girl was pretty cute, not a knockout, but cute... around a 7ish.

Like I said, I really did have to shop, so I am looking around, and this gril comes from the blue (Elise) and asks me have I tried this new crap.. I don't know what it is. I say no, so she takes my hand and puts whatever this crap is on my hand and gives me a mintue handrub.. damn that felt good.

I then complimented her on her eyes, I really did think they were contacts, and she did the same ( I have unique colored eyes as well). The whole time she has a smile that would bright up a room, I could litearly see her gums.

Anywayy, I started to really talk to her, but someone came and took her attention away or else I would have closed right there... she wasn't a knockout, but she was very gewuine, something I am a sucker for and she seemed like a fun person to be around after talking with her.

Now I continue shopping and this 250 pound woman comes up to me and makes me look at pretty much everything in the store. The entire time the Cute chick keeps finding her way around me, and keeps making eye contact. Now I can't just be rude and leave the woman I am talking with, so I graduly make an exit.

As if the cute chick knew what I was doing, she kinda made herself available, right in my walking path, and I was on my way to talk to her. She had a smile on her face and kept figiting with her basket... I knew she was definatly interested...

Now here is the funny part.

The fat... well, big woman, then blurted out "Why aren't you wearing your ring your BF gave to you" to the cute chick. The cute chick then turned red and said some crazy excuse about lotion which made no sense whatsoever.


I wanted to give the fat chick the ****block of the year award. Even though I still was in the right mind to close, I thought it I would seem too desperate if I closed right then after I found out she had a BF.

On my way out the door, the cute chick gave me this look, then a smile and then grabbed my bag to see what I bought. She told me she looks forward to seeing me again and I laughed (in my head) out the door.


I am not worried about it, I mean I do know where she works. I can close next time I see her and act like I just forgot about the whole ordeal.

However, I thought that was pretty funny, and definatly made my night.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
that is pretty damn funny.

definitely go back and get her #, when the old battleaxe is not around
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I can relate man. Ive had people in malls ****block me before and it gets really annoying. Its always ugly ****blocks, but besides that....i think you should have tried to close even after the fat woman yelled out the ring thing. It would show you have ballz even though the fat ****block tried to stop you. Ive done this before and it gets results.

If you wanna get to the top of the mountain you have to climb a lot of hills on the way. Close her if you see her again.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I will, and I actually do have a legit reason to go back, so that's not the problem.

the problem wasn't that I was scared... It's one thing to have a girl tell you that she has a BF after you ask her out, but it's another to KNOW she has a BF and STILL ask her out. That's despearate in my opinion.

Next time I can pretend like I didnt' remember the ****block, which is my reason for waiting.

Other good news, I did talk to 4 other girls while I was shopping. I got the womans' phone number who sold me my colonge (Jaguar Proformence), this woman I have been flirting with for the last 2 weeks in the buckle and this woman who works at EB Games while I was buying a video game for my little brother.

I also asked out a 35 year old woman that works at this place that sells house things, but she politey declined. I thought she was going to say yes, but then again I thought the woman at the buckle was going to say No, she was giving conflicting singles.
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
****blockers are annoying as hell.
I get around it by taking them out of the equation by not giving them a real chance to interfere.

While I wouldn't expect one of my trusted wingmen to chat up a fat chick, I do expect them to keep a HB's decent-looking friends occupied while I get the digits from my target. My wings also get numbers too, so everyone wins in those situations.


When i don't have wings around to distract potential ****blockers, I generally try to get my target woman by herself. It's an art, b/c it has to be done a certain way to come off as non-creepy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InExtremis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2001
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Here in Australia .. theres this marketing technique thats been introduced for new products that is being used. The shop actaully hires cute girls to approach customers (almost always guys) and smile and say something along the lines of "Have you tried this new product .. its really good!". They are even in the city, where they'll be sitting at a bench and playing with their mobile/cell phone and lean over to you and say "have you seen my new phone? it has these features ect.". Basically trying to get you to buy what they're showing you.

Im not saying that this was the case for you backbreaker, but the start of your post reminded me of them ... "this gril comes from the blue (Elise) and asks me have I tried this new crap and puts whatever this crap is on my hand and gives me a mintue handrub" but then i know it wasnt the case after you described the ****block scenario.

But still, would be kinda of funny if you number closed someone that was hired to flirt with you. :D
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
well I doubt they were that smart (I would hire nothing but HB 8's and up) becasue she wasn't georgous or anything, plus she was the only decent one there besides the manager.
 
Top