Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny story

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the board but not new to the game (and yes it is a game)

Anyways I wanted to share something to all of you DJs in training a little thing about dealing with REJECTION. I know that you've read this stuff before buy this hopefully reinforces what you've read.

Now a couple of years back in highschool (back in the AFC days) there was a very cute (HB9) girl that used to flirt and tease me. But whenever I tried to make a move it didnt work. I got rejected every time, but I still was working and trying for this.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS GIRL?"

Which led me to be frustrated over this ONE silly girl for months and months. But I moved on, accepted defeat.

Now we both go to the same large state college, and I met her a month ago at a kegger. Both of us being drunk, we exchanged phone numbers. So a few nights ago she calls me up and tells me she wants to see me, and I actually wanted to see her too, just to sort of tell here there were no hard feelings from high school, etc. I wasn't interested in her.

So when I met her last night, I find out that she is a prostitute. She exchanges sex for money and drugs. A crack-ho (ok so more like weed and not crack but its still the same principle!) I didn't like the way this evening was looking, so at this point I just tell her I wish her the best and leave.

So, what did I learn?

I look back at all the frustration and laugh. I thought something was wrong with me because I could never sucessfully hit on her. But in reality I couldn't do it not only because I was an AFC, but because she was secretly a ho, and she wouldn't have responded to anything unless I just threw her over a table and started slamming her.

Now I'm not saying that girls are complete hoes (but there's a lot more than you think), but there are reasons that you are rejected that are not due to your faults, but due to random, stupid, extraneous reasons. Maybe the girl is in a bad mood, or maybe you're the wrong race or maybe you resemble her dad too much or something. The idea is that just dont take rejection personally, and maybe just assume she's rejecting you for some reason that isnt your fault, so don't dwell over it and MOVE ON.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
An old man and his son worked a small farm, with only one horse to pull the plow. One day the horse ran away.
"How terrible," sympathized the neighbors. "What bad luck!"
"Who knows whether it is bad or good luck" replied the farmer.
A week later, the horse returned from the mountains, leading five wild mares into the barn.
"What wonderful luck!" said the neighbors.
"Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?" answered the old man.
The next day the son, trying to tame one of the horses, fell and broke his leg.
"How horrible. What bad luck!"
"Bad luck? Good luck?"
The army came to all the farms to take young men for war, but the farmer's son was of no use to them, so he was spared.
"Good? Bad?"