Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny Story With Good Reminder

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sitting with my Mom tonight. She is going through old pictures from the 80s. She hands me two polaroids and says “Check these out”. It was two SMOKING hot chicks from the 80s, no older than 28, buck naked with bush and all! Mom said they were two of an “infinite number” of women my late step dad was fvcking right before he got with her. So, My step dad was 50 when he got with my mom. She said he was railng these women “right before” her so like 47-50. He had to tell them no more because he was now with her. She said a few women wanted her head on a platter for stealing their sex machine. Mom said it didn’t bother her at all. In fact, she found humor in it. The lesson here: a man is never too old to get the hottest women. l knew my step dad was a player but never saw who he was railing before my mother until now. At 47-50. Holy fvck.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm guessing your mom was a little less in looks but far better brain than these girls?

logicallefty

Reaction score
So I'm guessing your mom was a little less in looks but far better brain than these girls?
Not at all trying to make this a political thread, of course, but my mom said that he didn’t want anything permanent with these women because they were too liberal for him. As for how hot my mother was back in 1984, I have no idea. Even if I could remember exactly what she look like back then I wouldn’t be able to tell you if she was hot! yuck! she was pencil skinny. I do remember that.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting with my Mom tonight. She is going through old pictures from the 80s. She hands me two polaroids and says “Check these out”. It was two SMOKING hot chicks from the 80s, no older than 28, buck naked with bush and all! Mom said they were two of an “infinite number” of women my late step dad was fvcking right before he got with her. So, My step dad was 50 when he got with my mom. She said he was railng these women “right before” her so like 47-50. He had to tell them no more because he was now with her. She said a few women wanted her head on a platter for stealing their sex machine. Mom said it didn’t bother her at all. In fact, she found humor in it. The lesson here: a man is never too old to get the hottest women. l knew my step dad was a player but never saw who he was railing before my mother until now. At 47-50. Holy fvck.
i heard a somewhat similar story, it’s a guy who was a cop and all the wives loved the guy, he finally settled down and there were a couple women who wanted to trade blows with the woman who snatched him up. She was apparently smart, loyal and well put together. So many lessons in this.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples of women sharing a highly desirable man. Angry once they lost whatever he was supplying them. @Divorced w 3 These wives that liked the cop sound like they might have been cheating on their husbands with him. No reason to get upset if he finally found a good woman, unless he was their side dude or backup plan.