Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny Story about GNC

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GNC has this money back/store credit on all their supps it you dont like them.

Well, my frineds go to GNC quite a bit. I refuse because of their high prices. My sneaky friends figured something out, though. One bought an 2lb jug of vanilla protein. He emptied it out, put 2lbs of flour in it and covered the top with a few scoops of protein. He then proceeded to take the protein back to GNC telling the cashier that it gave him diarrhea cha cha cha...so they gave him store credit.

Another friend of mine bought a bottle of fat burners. Emptied out all the capsules and filled them back up with flour. He then went to the store complaining of chest pains (or was it stomach pains..cant remember). He also got store credit.

Man, are my friends a$$holes, or what?

NOW, read carefully, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER DO THIS!! Just because GNC rips you off, dosent mean that you should rip them off. :D

PEACE

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny stuff. One of my friends does the same thing but takes it ten steps futher and does it to high end electronics retailers. He replaces computer parts with older models puts them back in the box and politely asks for his refund.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some cheap fukkers in this world...

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am not going back to GNC ever.. Not only are their prices high, this werid manager at one of their stores tried to hook me up with steriods under the table!

For the same price as a ****ty 2lb bottle of nasty tasting chocolate protein mix, I got a 10lb bucket of tasty N-Large, a bottle of ZMA, and some tanning lotion from bodybuilding.com!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
My sneaky friends figured something out, though. One bought an 2lb jug of vanilla protein. He emptied it out, put 2lbs of flour in it and covered the top with a few scoops of protein.
I did something similar to this.

I bought a 5 lb bag of flour at the grocery store, emptied it, then I filled it up with 5 lbs of GNC protein powder, then returned it.

...Man, did I screw those people over. :)

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say something about Viroid's comment of "Just because GNC rips you off, dosent mean that you should rip them off." GNC's prices are high, yeah, but they aren't ripping anyone off. If the price isn't justifiable and the person still buys the product from GNC, they are ripping themselves off. It's not exactly right to blame a company for what a consumer purchases. And Viroid, that's nothing against you and I realize the comment was kind of made in jest, but it's a pretty prevalent opinion that bothers me a bit.

With that said, I work at a GNC and thus get the 30% discount (sometimes 40%) and I still prefer much more to purchase my stuff online. I shop almost exclusively with Mike at www.1fast400.com and I highly recommend you guys check him out. He is a super guy and will do what he can to take care of you and make sure you get what you need (especially if you talk to him in person). Otherwise, www.anabolicminds.com sells some great prohormone stuff and is geared more toward teaching people how to make their own stuff than sales. Support the guys that do their homework and take care of their customers.