"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Funny situation

tonystoneNYC

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
BX, NYC
whats poppin I'm new here


Anyway this chick I use to deal with a couple years back calls me all of sudden with some nonsense about how much she misses me or whatever so I tell her I'm busy I'll call her back later so she's like whatever and just hangs up. So I call her back in like 2 hours and I'm trying to see whats really good with this chick and now she flippin the script on me and tells me she'll call me back so I'm like aight later. After that a blocked number calls my cell phone and its some dude talking about I'm calling on behalf of this girl and i'm like yo son who you wanna speak to, who is this and then she comes on like you know who this is and I'm like word she gets her man to call me with a blocked number talking **** like I"m a little kid or something. So I tell homeboy not to call my phone because if I'm not mistaken his girl is trying to reinsert my joint into her mouth namean. And I hung up. And now ever since then i've been getting random phone calls and quick hang ups every time i pick up and its wild that they acting like some lil dirtbags over pointless ****. I know homeboy live close to my college to so I need some advice on should I go introduce myself and risk getting kicked out of school or just deal with this kiddie nonsense. Appreciate the help fellas. 1.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tonystoneNYC

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
BX, NYC
I hear you I'm trying to get away from the nonsense thats surrounds me.
 

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Just dont answer the phone if its a blocked number. ***** sounds crazy...
 

goldtree695

New Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
49
If that is her or her man calling and hanging up, than thery're being childish and emotional. dont even pay attention to that ****. just block the phone # let him go through his little ***** fit, and go about your own bizz.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
you Next her. she is done.. so dont up up with her **** just ignore it. its not your problem. if you ignore it will stop, only by answering it will you fuel the bull****.


Just pretend like nothing happened, if the guy starts **** just tell him you dont want to be dragged into this and go on your own way. If he goes ****ing crazy and overreacts then you got a whole new problem. Dont make it your problem, if he does, then kick his *****y ass cause he's a little imature boy.
 
Top