Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny situation: Way to many hot HB

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is way too many HB (10HB) where I live... you can count atleast 5 per street corner.

Even on OLD (Tinder, Bumble, Happn) the average is HB9+....

It's insane.

Funny is that, they always show up when I am inside a Véhicule or a shop and see them across the windows.

When I go out.. They dissapear.

There is the usual 4-5 10HB at the bar/venue I go too... usually they are in group.

It's a funny situation I've noticed since my teens... all the top HB dissapear when I am "moving" and they show up when I am "sitting somewhere where I can only watch... ex: the coffee shop I am currently eating at... saw 12 10HB walking the street while I am alone inside"

My friends makes joke about it: "how the girls run away from you"

Just wanted to share... so many beauties in this city, so funny they "show up" when I am "unavailable" lol

It make it hard to settle down and hard for this "monk style" guy.

Positive note: I was at the gym, my gym has a beach like terasse and 2 outdoors pool. Currently studied 2 days in a row there... counted around 30 10HB... the issue: Half of the 10HB at stunning mature body except their face gave me the "omg they must be 13, that's my niece face" ... so they over 18+? Lol. The other half are 20+ house wives.

Started to talk to the gym regulars male/female (the ones I see all the time when I am there)

I'll add the gym to the "I have nothing to do place to go" .

Positive 2: Also, on my building terasse (where I live) there is also a rooftop pool and view scenery... I've been going there more... meet the same guys and started to talk to them. About the girls, i've seen many times the same girls I always come across in the elevator and "regular girls" on terasse... so I've talked to all of them

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in LA this summer and there are HB 10 every where I go. Went out clubbing with one of them last Saturday and my boys were like how the hell did you score this girl? Lol. I’ve been going out 4 nights a week, doing daygame, getting tons of numbers, and just living it up. It’s so much more fun when the women around you are hot. I’m just in the zone now. NoFap is really helping me on my dates cause they are grabbing my d1ck and I’m much smoother in my conversation.

Reactions: Von