Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

funny open relationship story my friends thought I'd fck up

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on the forums in a while because summer is my season, a lot of camping at the beach, jetskiing and flyboarding and also yard work around the house, cleaning the pool etc. But unfortunately I am Canadian and DUIs here are treated like a serious crime so I will be having a lot more time on my hands, specially at work!

Anyways, I thought I'd come back by telling you guys my crazy "on going" story of this summer, so far ;)

First of all, the deal with me and the gf is that we do whatever we want on the side, but do not bring em back home and we don't wanna know or hear about it but if it does come out, we try to not make a big deal about it... which is easier for me than her ah!

So I am at the bar with a friend... there is this super small thin sexy as fck chick dancing all funky (I'd say a 8.5). Immediately she reminds me of Marla Singer in fight club(real Marla's more of a 6 tho in the movie, just for ref), kinda trashy but hot. So I approach her, dance with her a bit, she's into grinding her ass on me which is awesome. I invite her to the beach next morning, she agrees, I pop my phone out so she gives me her number and I text her my name.
Next morning, no answers, which is obviously what I was expecting, flaky flaky...no biggie.

2 weeks later, back at the bar, this time I am with my gf and a bunch of friends tho. I see that girl again but do not recognize her right away. Then I eventually do and I think to myself, let's try ONE LAST TIME! I give her the eyes, then start walking toward her, pop my phone in her face and ask her if that's her number. She recognize the conversation and acknowledge. At that point, I can tell she completely mistaken me (over text) for another dude. So I say something like "alright well lemme ask you again then, beach tomorrow?" and she shyly grins and nods. Both of those times she's with some dude but nothing that I should worry about. I just act like they don't exist or they're her brother. They could go agro on me, but I became an expert at diffusing those kinda situations.
At that point, I just part way with her and ignore her for the rest of the night. My gf ask me who this is and I tell her the truth "a girl who I got her number and then she ignored me soo... no one really" .. I am obviously omitting the fact that I am hoping she doesn't flake AGAIN tomorrow cause my gf is working so good timing.

I wake up, this time she replies to my text but tells me she has her kid with her, no biggie. As I am picking her up, she zooms into my car with her bags all over the place, with no shoes on... so trashy I am loving it. We're driving to the beach, she ask me how old I am which I answer 31 what about you? She says 19 (legal age here) to which I laugh as I didn't see that coming and thought she was kidding. oh well! Kinda awkward but explains why she's so hot n innocent.
We spend the day at the beach, she's super chill nice to talk to... for a 19yo. We come back to my place to hangout a bit until she finds a sitter for her kid, then we head out to my buddy's place. At that point, I made out with her a bit, played with her tits but with her kid around, I felt that patience would pay although I am well aware it rarely does!
Now we're at my buddy's place, and I am liquored ladies n gentlemen. We're cabbing from now on. So the lady wants to go to the bar again so I am like, sure. In the meantime, can't get a hold of my gf to know what she's doing. While younger Marla Singer is in the washroom, my buddy hints me that my gf is actually at the bar..... I am very polluted and do not really care about this fact although I really should, but don't really know what to do with the situation so I just smile at my bud and tell him "well this will be a funny night" which he can't believe how stupid I am but not all that surprised at the same time. Both my friends decide to stay home so I cab with Marla to the bar.

Not even 2 minutes in and my gf is on me, all super happy to see me again at the bar (cause we were here yesterday) So I pull her away a little bit, and I tell her that I didn't know she was here, that I am on a date with Marla Singer. She's not impressed. Starts giving me simili-drama, ask me what happens if she goes and talk to Marla to which I respond, well this would be a hell of a funny situation, as a joke. Gone she is, zooming thru the crowd, and bam straight up to Marla. -Marla, this is my gf, gf this is Marla. I can tell at that point that Marla is pissed. My gf is pretty calm, just being funny sabotaging me but Marla... well she's near fight club style right? I take a step back and notice we're the center of attention. I take the opportunity to go hit on some hot girls giggling at my situation. "Hi, here's what's so funny about the situation over there, my date just met my gf and as you can see, I need a new date and a new gf... do you (points at one of them she's a 7) wanna be my date and you (point at the other hot girl an 8.5) my new gf?" They both start laughing and we start shooting ****. I am close to the point where I am getting their numbers but then BAM my fckin gf shows up to sabotage me some more ugh... so anyways she starts talking to that girl and next thing you know, she's making out with her. Marla is standing over there kinda like how a deer looks at you driving down the road around midnight. Then she flips out, says I stole her stuff (they're in my car, at my buds place) so I politely tell her to fck off and I am done with this night, I am cabbing back to my bud place, leave her stuff by his door and go to bed.

Wake up next morning to hardcore heinous texts from her and that's it. I fcked this one up I am thinking.

2 weeks later, we're at the bar again me, the gf and some friends... But who isn't there? Marla Singer obviously... she's 19 so she's prolly at the bar every weekends. My gf zooms thru, go right up to her and start chatting with her... so I am like wtf really? Pops my phone out to video tape what's gonna happen, but nothing really... they seem chill. They grab drinks, then they start dancing, Marla is grinding her amazing tight ass on my gf and next thing you know they're making out!! My friends can't believe this ****, they think I am making this all up. Basically, I am thinking my gf is trying to make friend with her so we can get some 3some action? she prolly feels bad she ****blocked me twice or thrice in the last while. So now they're facebook friends, prolly snapchat too so I make an appearance in front of her but then she goes on and on how I am an unloyal loser and blabla which my gf tells her, no he isn't! But she's a bit too drunk... we argue a bit but then her date gets agro on me, which I rapidly defuse thru subtle humiliation and a show of total lack of fear, which works.

Anyways, this is where we're at now... I am expecting this chick to pop by at one of our party anytime and take advantage of how I managed to setup this open relationship like an expert.

My gf used to be CRAZY jealous and super hysterical and aggressive with her ex, but it's ALL in how you act with them and how strong your frame is. Now she's a super docile loving gf which I can have fun with and with her friends with very minimal drama. Never once in the last 3 years have I bent to her caprices or ****tests, always made it clear I can't be satisfied by just one women but that she IS my GF! I keep stressing out the BIGGEST reason we're still together is cause she's chill.
Been working wonders!

I'll try to update this post later on if there is any interest hehe!

Sorry for the essay !

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have fun while it lasts!

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love these kind of story, keep us updated.

I'm wondering if an open relationship could work for me, I mean, you dont give a **** if she sleep with someone else as she can do it and you can do it too, Its a win win situation

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I'm wondering about. How is it that all women are bisexual despite some claiming to be straight? Not saying that other girl was straight but still, I doubt they would claim to be bi until it just happens. I don't think a fag could ever seduce a straight man unless it's a shemale tricking him....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are just playing games pretending to be bi-sexual. Great story, but too much drama for me.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I said I'd make an update on this so here it is... nothing crazy ahah
Maybe a week after last event, I talked to Marla a bit on facebook after all this thing and she was actually still mad at me... just throwing insults at me, to which I wouldn't really reply. Eventually she blocked me after she couldn't take logic feed anymore so I deleted her from FB.

Couple days ago, she added me back... I thought she wanted back in since I figured she had just figured I broke up with my ex? But same fckin thing happened... throwing random insults, trying to intimidate me saying that her new bf actually had manslaughter charges against him yadi yada.... I actually got disgusted that time and I think for the first time in my life, "don't dip in crazy" is starting to make sense hahah!!!!
Deleted her again, and I don't even think I'd bang this chick now even if she begged me... I would NEVER show her my car or house again FOR SURE.