Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny online exchange today

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl messaged me first on Bumble saying she likes my profile wants to hang out. Maybe a HB 6.5 at best.

I told her okay, since you live right next to me according to the app we can enjoy a glass of wine on the beach and watch the sunset.

Then she says what...drink on the beach like 2 hobos? No thanks.

I said oh i suppose you would prefer to meet on Ocean Drive (which is a corona infested **** hole by the way.)

She goes yes, and my favorite restaurant is such and such (something ive never heard of.)

Then she goes out of her way to say this...and if you want to ask me why i would prefer that over the beach well it's because i said so. Take it or leave it.

So seeing the red flags with that last statement, i said oh...so let me get this straight. You are picky AND bossy. But here's the thing you little ray of sunshine. You arent even a 7 out of 10. A 6.5 at best if that. So you definitely don't have the proper SMV to be acting this way. Heck, even if you were a high 9 close to a 10 i would still say no because well....you sound like a major headache waiting to happen. NEXT.

She called me a ****ing ******* and blocked me. Lol.

Online dating is hilarious here at times. These women are crazy deluded. Feminism at its finest.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad.

Years ago, I had something similar occur (she accused me of going on the cheap side). I was put off by her attitude and had nothing to lose. Here was my response (going by memory - paraphrasing) .

"I can understand why you'd prefer something a little more popular and trendy.. after all, you are the one that will be viewed as 'dating up.' Sounds like you never considered my position. After reading your reply, I'm reminded that my reputation is worth more than your company."

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have replied "haha! Why you actin' like a man, you're not a tranny, right? Wine on the beach, deal or no deal."
Anything other than yes and you unmatch her. Make her a little nicer for the next guy. You'll be the next guy for another b1tchy girl too.
Behaviour like hers pisses me off too, but I don't give them the satisfaction.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For self entitled spoiled brats like that, you should've setup a time at one of the most expensive places over there and not have showed up. It would've been equally rewarding to have seen her reaction from across the street or from afar. Normally I take these things like a gentleman but my evil side wants to do stuff like this. LOL

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For self entitled spoiled brats like that, you should've setup a time at one of the most expensive places over there and not have showed up. It would've been equally rewarding to have seen her reaction from across the street or from afar. Normally I take these things like a gentleman but my evil side wants to do stuff like this. LOL

Excellent idea lol. Fun as hell to troll these mediocre women who try and act like 9s.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent idea lol. Fun as hell to troll these mediocre women who try and act like 9s.
The great part is if she knows she's going to an expensive restaurant, she'll make even more effort to get made up and look her best. LOL
All that effort for nothing. haha
It's a very a$$holish move but some of these gals need to be taught a lesson...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well my dear, thank you for inviting me to a classy restaurant for a first date. I don't feel right making you pay so much in what is basically a chance for us get to know each other. Perhaps when we have more of a history we can share a fine meal without having to interrogate each other about our dating lives and personalities. For now we can keep it simple. I don't want you to think I'm on the meal train just looking to get an expensive meal and ghost."

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well my dear, thank you for inviting me to a classy restaurant for a first date. I don't feel right making you pay so much in what is basically a chance for us get to know each other. Perhaps when we have more of a history we can share a fine meal without having to interrogate each other about our dating lives and personalities. For now we can keep it simple. I don't want you to think I'm on the meal train just looking to get an expensive meal and ghost."
Lol, that's a very classy but thought provoking response for her, flipping the script like that. Well Played. :up:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a woman that wants a free meal. That's all this is. She's looking for a simp that is going to buy her dinner. Since you wouldn't do it, she moved on to the next sucker. Well done for not getting played!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great idea. But even if she is a 9 or a 10 it shouldn't matter, because her behavior shows that she's just out for a free dinner. You shouldn't let her looks cloud your judgement.

I've actually done something like this to a woman that asked me to send her money. I sent her on a wild goose chase to several restaurants and cafes and actually watched her turn up at a cafe whilst I was across the street.