“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Funny Incident, But Sad

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I thougth this might perk people up who have a hang up on their looks not getting women:

In my office, there are about five or six women who rank from 7-10s. Now I am always in the office, and hear their BS( which is more useful than the bootcamp to learn DJing skills because you see just how nuts they really are) and recently they all drooled over this guy who works down the hall. So they talked to him once, and he got all excited. The funny thing was he tried to ask one of the girls out to hang out with him tommorow morning. After coming off totally unconfident and fumbling his words, he then got super nervous, and asked out two of the other girls in the office, and then asked if I wanted to go lol After he left, even though they were saying how "nice" he was, this chump lost the respect of like four women in one sitting, and all I could was just laugh and feel sorry for the guy. I would have done the same thing before reading the posts on this site. It goes to show that dating is a numbers game and that only one strategy works: Confidence, Confidence, Confidence.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I agree that confidence is very important but it is looks that gets the door open. I assume that the guy was good looking otherwise these chicks would not be drooling over him.

But to say that looks are not important as suggested in your post is not valid. Without looks this guy would probably have not been given the chance to ask those girls out in the first place.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
BramhaBull60,

How is observing women and watching another guy crash and burn better than the Boot Camp here on sosuave?

"There's knowing the path and then there's walking it."

Unless you yourself have tried the Boot Camp, you only have an opinion based on a THEORETICAL frame of reference.

All of those who have completed and are currently engaged in the Boot Camp have posted what they've gained from the experience. They can't all be lying.

The same is true of those sosuavers, whose Boot Camps were derailed for one reason or another. They still benefitted according to their posts.

If you haven't done Boot Camp, try it. You might actually benefit too.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Maverick:

No, I said listening to the women in my office, and hearing their complaints on dating was as good as boot camp for learning just how women rate and date guys. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. And I have done the boot camp and its awesome. Ten times better than the people who make you pay for advice. I live by that and the DJ bibles, so I am not knocking it at all. I guess it would better to say that the comboniation of those two things have helped. I am always trying to learn. Watching the guy crash and burn was just an example of a guy who has to tone his skills. I felt bad. And I get get cruel pleasure out of watching someone who coasts on his looks get his come uppence.

And to awnser Maverick's question, of course looks help. But I would guess that like myself, some of the guys on this site are not blessed with that. So I was saying that just because your good looking, does not mean that you always score with women, and that confidence can overcome looks. A guy who has a combination of looks and confidence? That guy has the holy grail. lol And with that guy, he was great to them until he spoke. When he spoke, and it turned out he was a total wimp, he was done.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
BramhaBull60,

Ok, gotcha.

I just misunderstood some of your original post then...my bad.

Cheers,
Mav
 
Top