Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny conversation with older women

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure that report is worth posting here but yesterday evening I ended with my troupe in a bar and at the table next to us there were some older women (40 - 60) and they were talking about men so I couldn't help but listen and started a conversation and making fun with them.

One was a widow and the other 2 were married for more than 20 years with kids 20+ years old.

They all told me that it seemed to them it was a hard time for men to engage but they didn't seem to understand why so I explained them the feminine imperative, hypergamy, boy education and other stuff like that with words and example they could understand.

They were like : "F-ck! Never saw that that way... I am so sorry for men. I understand much better now. How one can still have some hope in life and love nowaday?" And they seemed all pretty sad and one even asked me why not doing some politic to change that.

It's probably one of the first time I met women who are understanding and on that side of the fence.

I thanked them for that.

A message of hope before Christmas... :rofl:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
If women are that age and are not capable of seeing things the way they are it shows how intellectually inferior women are.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if they have son's..... they see what the world is doing to them.... Don't expect younger women {system is built for them} to see the point. Until they have to

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure that report is worth posting here but yesterday evening I ended with my troupe in a bar and at the table next to us there were some older women (40 - 60) and they were talking about men so I couldn't help but listen and started a conversation and making fun with them.

One was a widow and the other 2 were married for more than 20 years with kids 20+ years old.

They all told me that it seemed to them it was a hard time for men to engage but they didn't seem to understand why so I explained them the feminine imperative, hypergamy, boy education and other stuff like that with words and example they could understand.

They were like : "F-ck! Never saw that that way... I am so sorry for men. I understand much better now. How one can still have some hope in life and love nowaday?" And they seemed all pretty sad and one even asked me why not doing some politic to change that.

It's probably one of the first time I met women who are understanding and on that side of the fence.

I thanked them for that.

A message of hope before Christmas... :rofl:
Well I'm a 21 y.o woman and feel bad for western men myself. The laws are very unfair and cruel towards men. I dint understand why feminists are so harsh towards western men when traditionally they have been very female friendly and chivalrous.

They should help out the real misogynist victims in places like Afghanistan!

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The laws are very unfair and cruel towards men.
Sure they are, but IMO what's a LOT more hurtful for men and women today is the femininization of everything and particularly their education.

The real problem is that mothers and often their beta white knights do not see the evil in transfering their hate of their (ex-)husband to their boys and girls. Fathers almost have no voice anymore when it comes to education and when they have they are often BETAS who were themselves miseducated.

If as a kid we give you that exact idea that fathers have no value whatsoever, wether you are a girl or a boy, how are you going to grow up? You are going to grow up as father-wannabes (AFC) and father-bashers (b-tches).

This forum is a byproduct of that miseducation and behavior. We are all refugees here seeking for help and advices our absent, ousted or castrated father was unable to give us.

Even if your father is an alcoholic or incarcerated or whatever, he still is your father and you deserve him respect not for what he is but for the authority he represents as your father and as a human being who is enduring life pretty much like you are.

That's not the idea which is built in 60% of our families as they are single-parented by the mother who often never lose one opportunity to bash her hubby simply because she needs an attentive ear for her own depression and think that her son/daughter has a good one.

Parenting block is of utmost importance in the education of the kids. And women should start to learn how they condescend themselves and their inability to understand, choose and build good men when they criticize their own men.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they are, but IMO what's a LOT more hurtful for men and women today is the femininization of everything and particularly their education.

The real problem is that mothers and often their beta white knights do not see the evil in transfering their hate of their (ex-)husband to their boys and girls. Fathers almost have no voice anymore when it comes to education and when they have they are often BETAS who were themselves miseducated.

If as a kid we give you that exact idea that fathers have no value whatsoever, wether you are a girl or a boy, how are you going to grow up? You are going to grow up as father-wannabes (AFC) and father-bashers (b-tches).

This forum is a byproduct of that miseducation and behavior. We are all refugees here seeking for help and advices our absent, ousted or castrated father was unable to give us.

Even if your father is an alcoholic or incarcerated or whatever, he still is your father and you deserve him respect not for what he is but for the authority he represents as your father and as a human being who is enduring life pretty much like you are.

That's not the idea which is built in 60% of our families as they are single-parented by the mother who often never lose one opportunity to bash her hubby simply because she needs an attentive ear for her own depression and think that her son/daughter has a good one.

Parenting block is of utmost importance in the education of the kids. And women should start to learn how they condescend themselves and their inability to understand, choose and build good men when they criticize their own men.
See, that's why we should do something about this. A lot of men here believe life is about sex only. But they never want to get married and settle down. That's very horrible and sad !!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, that's why we should do something about this. A lot of men here believe life is about sex only. But they never want to get married and settle down. That's very horrible and sad !!
Many men would want to marry and settle down but not with the unappealing garbage women mostly available and the garbage family law that stacks the deck against them.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men would want to marry and settle down but not with the unappealing garbage women mostly available and the garbage family law that stacks the deck against them.
Ok but don't you think you should stand up for your rights? I mean I think it's ridiculous you guys would rather not get married than gather together and protest and demand your rights. A healthy society is family-centered... Not sex-centered

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In your head marriage + settling down = strong parenting block and family. It's completely false. That's what it seems you can't understand after I read your answer which we could see as completely unrelated to what I said.

You can't cope with the fact that men love sex and that is a proof of your misunderstanding of the very male and female natures. Accept your own nature and you will accept the male nature. Your inability to accept your own femininity will make you inadequate to any good man and any good relationship with men and therefore any good family.

A healthy society is not family-centered, it is centered on male and female acceptance and sharing of their sexual energy which create strong relationships and families. There is NO way to FORCE a relationship or family without strong sexual energy flowing between 2 people.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest @princess_124 , marriage is a legal process that for the most part is in favour of women. Unless the man is religious, I don't see any reason at all why he should marry. And even then, can't he just say hes only going to marry "in the eyes of the lord" or something like that and ignore the legal material?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
In your head marriage + settling down = strong parenting block and family. It's completely false. That's what it seems you can't understand after I read your answer which we could see as completely unrelated to what I said.

You can't cope with the fact that men love sex and that is a proof of your misunderstanding of the very male and female natures. Accept your own nature and you will accept the male nature. Your inability to accept your own femininity will make you inadequate to any good man and any good relationship with men and therefore any good family.

A healthy society is not family-centered, it is centered on male and female acceptance and sharing of their sexual energy which create strong relationships and families. There is NO way to FORCE a relationship or family without strong sexual energy flowing between 2 people.
What do you mean I'm not accepting my feminity. I am a woman and happy to be a woman. And I'm not a tomboy or manly at all. And I know that men like sex a lot and accept this fact. Believe me, I know some religious, horny men out there so pray everyday to get married just so that they can have sex. Even in the west, traditionally men were like this

I wish all men were still like this so that we can fulfil male desire (sex) and female desire (commitment)!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest @princess_124 , marriage is a legal process that for the most part is in favour of women. Unless the man is religious, I don't see any reason at all why he should marry. And even then, can't he just say hes only going to marry "in the eyes of the lord" or something like that and ignore the legal material?
Some countries marriage is religious only, so if the religious connotation is important do it in that manner and keep the state out of it.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean I'm not accepting my feminity. I am a woman and happy to be a woman. And I'm not a tomboy or manly at all. And I know that men like sex a lot and accept this fact. Believe me, I know some religious, horny men out there so pray everyday to get married just so that they can have sex. Even in the west, traditionally men were like this

I wish all men were still like this so that we can fulfil male desire (sex) and female desire (commitment)!
Well, I am really happy for you then. But know that IMO you do not reflect that sense of understanding in your posts here.

Is female desire commitment? I don't think so. Female desire is to be in security during their breeding period. Everything else was created by our society. Commitment is just a way to provide security.

In today's world, female can reach some sort of security with no male around. They almost freed themselves of those chains. But they cannot free themselves of their own sexuality. They still need men even though they still don't understand why they really need them, why they fall in love, etc...

And my theory is that men and women fall in love with each other because the other represents the complementary dose of masculinity or femininity to their own femininity or masculinity which are both sexual energies.

Now, this is boring sh-t! Let's talk about beer and football!

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm a 21 y.o woman and feel bad for western men myself. The laws are very unfair and cruel towards men. I dint understand why feminists are so harsh towards western men when traditionally they have been very female friendly and chivalrous.

They should help out the real misogynist victims in places like Afghanistan!
Misogyny is a social construct as is rape. It's only wrong because society says so.