“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Funny AFC quote

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Whats up fellow DJ's? On my marketing professor's website, he puts up all the assignments, our grades, and stuff for the class. In that he includes various emails that the students sent him. We are workin on this Marketing game project which involve working in teams. Its a year long thing and here is a message from one of the guys:
"Dr. Lammers, I think I'm in love with one of my teammates but she won't give me the time of day. Any suggestions?"

Heres his response: Personal relationships are very fragile and require a great deal of constant attention and work. By the way, the time is 11:10pm. Go to bed ;-)

Damn I hope the person who wrote this was just joking cause if he wasn't, well thats just another example of an AFC.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top