"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Funniest reasons for being dumped

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i know. ive read it.

i wasnt an imperfect DJ at the time she pulled that line on me.

warning to all the guys here, one-itis comes when you least expect it so be on guard. and also, stick to the principles. i knew at the back of my head what they were but the problem was i didnt stick to them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
no!

i can't believe it...

:(

i once told a girl i liked her alot...

and along the lines... she said...

"i just want to be ur bestfriend and angel, blah blah blah.. i love you as a friend etc, etc.."

i can't believe it... i got dumped for the first time. is this what you call it? i thought.. being dumped was something like, "get out of my face, you have a bad personality and blah blah.."

****.. I got dumped. :mad: Man, I had no idea until now.. So that's what being dumped is.. :( I got dumped! That's why it ****ing hurt..

O wait.. I just thought about it.. Is it still considered "dumped" if we were never in a relationship? Hm.. I think so.. Well damn if it is.. That's even sadder. :(

**** that ***** who dumped me.. I still have feelings for her!
 

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
"You're too high maintenance for me"

WTF? Haha

-AL
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
her: you love me too much

me: do i? (looks incredulous)

her: i think we should revert back to friends for the time being.

me: what the heck do you mean by that?

her: oh never mind, its too much trouble. lets just break up.

me: huh?????

left clueless after this bi*ch went to bali and actually bumped into her ex pilot boyfriend. then it was this lame ass excuse to dump me. NEXT!!!!
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Here's a good one I got from this weird chick I dated for 2 months, a long time ago. I'd been wanting to dump her and just hadn't got around to doing it.
She calls me on the phone after I haven't talked to her for a week.
Girl. Hi.
me. hey what's up?
girl. I need to break up with you.
Me. O.k (I was never really into her to begin with, just for fun)
girl. don't you want to know why.
me. sure.
girl. Ever since I started dating you, I haven't had time to go to church activities. God is telling me I need to spend more time with him. Sorry, I still want to be friends, is that o.k with you.
me. I don't care ( in a calm voice, I really didn't care either, she was always a little weird)
girl. oh...o.k...um...I guess I'll talk to you some time then.
me. maybe. (then I hang up, and laugh my ass off)
I didn't even think twice about her afterwards, called my buddy and went out to meet new people.:cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
'i can't believe it... i got dumped for the first time. is this what you call it? i thought.. being dumped was something like, "get out of my face, you have a bad personality and blah blah.."'

Exactly what I used to think. The DJ learns however that the opposite is true - if a girl is angry at you, calls you names etc it usually shows high interest, but if she is all 'nice' and 'caring' she's usually gearing up to dump you. Sad really but there you are.

In my last STR, the woman had a real go at me and accused me of 'not being a nice person' etc but she seemed to like me more than ever!

Good to see this thread still going! :cool:
 
Top