Fun Things To Do

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hobbies, like everyone keeps saying, is probably the best way to spend your time. You get to do something you love, what more can you ask than that. Me and my friend want to get into the film industry, like start making movies and stuff. A few months ago we started coming up with story ideas and actually started writing one into a script. But we have lots of fun just sitting around throwing idea's back and forth. Like something will make us think of an awesome idea for a movie and we'll say it. Then we'll just keep elaborating and elaborating. We should write these idea's down, but i think the reason we don't is we usually never have paper or anything when we're talking about them. So go find something you love doing and just do it.

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really fun is living for the moment. Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do. Don't be shy to try new things and take risks. ANYTHING can be fun and rewarding in some way, it's all how you look at it. But anyway:

Practice DJ skills relentlessly
Join a club/organization
Volunteer
Workout
Play sports you enjoy
educate your damn self

Most important is that you do what you love. Live with passion and you'll be immune to all the pain, embarassment, and discomfort you feel in life. Pimp on!