fun first date ideas

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok men....
please add your favorable fun first date ideas....

*looking for something that is not a club or bar
*looking for something besides dinner and a movie

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with dinner and a movie ? Never fails me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you ever get tired of always going to dinner and a movie on a first date?
i was kinda looking for something a little more exciting....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Putt-Putt golf (and maybe a hole in one afterwards.) :D

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
the near universal consensus on 'dinner and a movie' for a 1st date in the PU community is that it is a bad idea.

it is predictable and boring, and does not show the excitment you are suppossed to project.

it is expensive - even if u both pay your own way (u r not suppossed to be paying for her)

how can u get to know someone in a movie? u r just sitting there staring at a screen.

do a search - there r many posts on what to do

but more importatntly, u should not be 'dating'. you should be including her in the things u r doing.

p-tang

Don Juan
Reaction score
putt putt golf is definitely a good idea, you could also try goin to a concert.

you could bring a disposable camera and take some pics, then u have a second date already to get together and look at the pics.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve

but more importatntly, u should not be 'dating'. you should be including her in the things u r doing.
Interesting. :)

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go skating..

Nice for all the kino reasons ;)

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Here's one I do that never fails to be fun as hell. I'm all about the relaxed, be a dumbass kind of humor and lighthearted fun.

Go for coffee, conversate, laugh, and get comfortable with each other. After about 30 mins we go to the nearby barnes and nobles. Go to the kids book section. Get a kids book, preferably something by Shel Silverstein i.e., Where the Sidewalk Ends or A Light in the Attic. Lead the girl over to the little stage they usually have in the kids section. Get a seat and sit her right in the middle of the stage. Get a whole bunch of stuffed animals and place them around the stage like they are the audience. Tell her I'm going to read her a poem and then she'll read me one, out loud. The girl always gets embarrassed and says no. But I make her do it anyway. So I read a poem and act it out all over-dramatically, EXTRA loud so everyone in the store can hear me. People usually come over to look and sometimes kids will sit down with us. I read the poem, take a bow, then kick her out of the seat and make her read me a poem the same way I did. If she doesn't read loud enough or act out enough I boo her till she finally get's into it. We go back and forth with about 5 short poems. By the time she's really loosened up and we're both having a fun, silly ass time. I put the animals and shiet back then take her to a private section, near the massage books. Get a hand massage book and sit close to her and tell her to pick one from the book and practice on me. She does and then I do the same. Give a couple different hand massages from the book. Then go back to my car, drive her back to my house making light conversation. Get to my house, give her a quick tour ending with my bedroom. I'm sure you know what happens from there.

Other times I go for ice cream and then to the local animal store play with animals. Sometimes tea and a late night walk around the lake and play on the kids equipment (which is what I did tonight). Window shopping. Taking her to run errands with me. Grocery shopping. It doesn't matter as long as we're having fun together. But always make sure it ends back at your house! Always have her meet you at your house in the first place to make this a natural ending to the night. And don't try to get freaky till you're in your room. Light kissing and touching beforehand is cool but the freaky stuff should be saved till you have privacy in your house.

-Soma

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plenty of things to do besides dinner/movie. although, that works 4 me.

i agree w/ everyone else, putt putt golf is a great idea, so is ice skating.
bowling is another great idea.

Reaction score
Dinner/movie to me sounds boring as load of people do it. It's not an active date. I perfer to be doing active cos it's fun. (I am young remember)

I would do something totally different. I am from UK. I would take her to the beach for a day and both of us would go Jet Ski together on the same boat. Teaching her to ride and holding on its a bit of kino and falling off is fun. Then sun bay eating ice cream on the beach after a hard day on the water. Then maybe have a meal out. Maybe thats a bit too much for a first date. I dunno. (Of course you would have to be near the sea). Thats what I am going to do with mine.

Frankie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
the near universal consensus on 'dinner and a movie' for a 1st date in the PU community is that it is a bad idea.
That's because it actually works. The PU community only approves of things that sound really innovative and powerful, like NLP, neghits, creepyspeak, state conveying, alpha posturing, push/pull, etc.

Telling someone to go for dinner and a movie doesn't sell books (or rack up popularity points at nerd land), because it doesn't attempt to circumvent, in a quick and easy way, the real reason these guys are unsuccessful with women: they are unattractive losers.

Dinner and a movie works. Period. How do I know that? I've done it. Sure, you can rationalize that I'm just a 'natural' who doesn't need to use weird tricks to seduce women, but what does that say about the guys who do? Easy: it shows that they are quick-fixers who aren't willing to do the internal work necessary to make themselves more attractive.

Yes, forget about dating. That might get you laid, and then you wouldn't have a reason to come to this site! Women ADORE men who are brutally honest about the fact that they are player wannabees.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in any kind of rural areas or mountainous areas, hiking or rock climbing is fun as hell plus if they're inexperienced gives you a chance to sort of help them up and get some great kino. But yeah, dinner is also cool and walking around and ****. I do think movies are a bad idea though, unless you're confident in making out in the theater

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frankie
That's because it actually works. The PU community only approves of things that sound really innovative and powerful, like NLP, neghits, creepyspeak, state conveying, alpha posturing, push/pull, etc.

Telling someone to go for dinner and a movie doesn't sell books (or rack up popularity points at nerd land), because it doesn't attempt to circumvent, in a quick and easy way, the real reason these guys are unsuccessful with women: they are unattractive losers.

Dinner and a movie works. Period. How do I know that? I've done it. Sure, you can rationalize that I'm just a 'natural' who doesn't need to use weird tricks to seduce women, but what does that say about the guys who do? Easy: it shows that they are quick-fixers who aren't willing to do the internal work necessary to make themselves more attractive.

Yes, forget about dating. That might get you laid, and then you wouldn't have a reason to come to this site! Women ADORE men who are brutally honest about the fact that they are player wannabees.
I can't believe no one has responded to this...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Here's one I do that never fails to be fun as hell. I'm all about the relaxed, be a dumbass kind of humor and lighthearted fun......

...Other times I go for ice cream and then to the local animal store play with animals. Sometimes tea and a late night walk around the lake and play on the kids equipment (which is what I did tonight). Window shopping. Taking her to run errands with me. Grocery shopping. It doesn't matter as long as we're having fun together. But always make sure it ends back at your house! Always have her meet you at your house in the first place to make this a natural ending to the night. And don't try to get freaky till you're in your room. Light kissing and touching beforehand is cool but the freaky stuff should be saved till you have privacy in your house.

-Soma
D@mn, that's pretty good. The whole B&N thing I could work with. It'll be an easy way to tell if the girl is a prude or not. It's silly but it does actually works. Once a girl had me slow dancing with her in the aisles of the electronics section with all the boom boxes tuned to the same smooth jazz station. I had no idea what she was doing but it was some mad, silly fun ;)

I like the park/ice cream/pet store thing too. Again it has a bunch of chances for kino and it's inexpensive. Definitely memorable since it wasn't just dinner and a movie.

A very important point was to end up back at your place (especially if it's for dinner). Think about it, you start off in the grocery store with her pushing the cart following you around while you pretend to pick things to cook for dinner (of course you planned the menu in advance but she doesn't need to know that). She'll be dying to know what you're cooking for dinner but of course you don't tell her. ;)

You end up back at your place and you tell her that she's going to help you cook dinner. You instruct her in what to do, cut up stuff and measure things (not that thing!). There's another perfect place for a bunch of kino!

The ideas are just flowing!!! D@mn good idea Soma!!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frankie

you're a dork. the reasons why you are wrong are just way too many to bother with.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
batting a thousand with a chuck-e-cheese fun-filled afternoon. pizza, beer, games, harass the kids, kick her azz in skee-ball.

or a similar "fun zone" place where they have race cars, batting cages, trampolines, bumper boats, etc. chicks are so fukking lame with the batting cages. cool to make fun of them. they love it.

trip to venice beach, window shop, look at the freaks, rent some bikes, etc. is always fun.

will finish my private pilots license by years end. damn straight i'm gonna take chicks up in a little cessna 172 and get a birds eye tour of so cal coast.

dinner + movie? B O R I N G!!!

either we do something that is fun for ME or we do nothing. period. she'll have a grand ole time, i'll make sure of it. i work 80 a week. you think i'd gonna do dinner and a movie in my spare time? that's for C H U M P S!!! dinner + movie is for your girlfriend.

hey penkitten,
didnt you post some shiat in the Mature forum about your kid or something and we gave you shiat about it?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did post in the mature forum and just about everywhere else. i have been here for years hahaha

but yes everyone wrote back what they thought about it...

i am finally dating again and need tips brothers ...thats why i posted this
dont want to bore a new date, want to excite him and leave him coming back for more