Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Full proof system to getting laid now I know there is going to be back lash here , it all boils down to location .

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All joking aside, some reasonable travel to meet women is fine.
Travelling for a man with low lay count will give him some needed boost.

Women the world over are always drawn to different men.

If you're from Swaziland, then dropping by for a few days in some remote town of Russia will generate lots of speculation from the women there and that brings up competition amongst them.

It's like a new handbag model just arrived in town.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Travelling for a man with low lay count will give him some needed boost.

Women the world over are always drawn to different men.

If you're from Swaziland, then dropping by for a few days in some remote town of Russia will generate lots of speculation from the women there and that brings up competition amongst them.

It's like a new handbag model just arrived in town.
Absolutely. I agree.

I'm in the northeast US (about two hours from NYC). I don't usually travel overseas. That aside, I don't think regional differences in women make THAT much difference for scoring in the US. (Women in the south are polite, but that's about it.) I racked up six notches in Las Vegas, not because of a different culture of women, but because it's a known party city.

If I was in Europe, I would definitely explore the regional differences and visit eastern Europe or Russia to meet women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely. I agree.

I'm in the northeast US (about two hours from NYC). I don't usually travel overseas. That aside, I don't think regional differences in women make THAT much difference for scoring in the US. (Women in the south are polite, but that's about it.) I racked up six notches in Las Vegas, not because of a different culture of women, but because it's a known party city.

If I was in Europe, I would definitely explore the regional differences and visit eastern Europe or Russia to meet women.
All you actually need is to be different then the local men or other outstation visitors there, that makes you special and what's special is sought after.

Just find that niche within you and be exceptional in it, certain type of women will be drawn to it no matter where u r on planet earth.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think what you want I do alright mate if you don’t believe me spend the money and see for your self , I enjoy travelling who doesn’t and it’s not just for the ***** !
Again that is top-tier incel talk and is a cop-out. You can tell yourself that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not top-tier incel talk nor is it even incel characteristics.

Man is just talking abt travelling to get laid, he's using money or the illusion of a successful businessman as a lure.

Get a grip of urself corrector.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahha incels are virgins in far from it like I said I do alright , I say enjoy life no rules do what makes you Happy!!!

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go boys , here is a decent looking guy on tinder in Eastern Europe enough said

Last edited:

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You looser stop with this incel **** I’m not a incel now I still get laid at home not as good as overseas, have a look at this YouTube video buy a decent looking bloke with he's surfboard isn’t this the life you guys want well here it is