"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fuked up Scales!!!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
I only dig into HB8+ type girls.

M.A.C.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I give Gizelle Budachen (spelling way off), that hot famous supermodel thats dating Leonardo Dicaprio, a 10.

Other than that, i agree with what ya said.
\
All chiks below 40 only :

1-3 10 %
4-5 30%
6-7 45%
8 10%
9 a little more than 4.5%
10. Less than .5 %
 

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Québec, Canada.
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
Ha yeah. When I was in high school, only 1 in 10 of the girls looked any good. Now either the genetic pool has cleaned up or my perspective has changed with age, cuz most of them there youngsters look good! :)
I think it's perspective. :D
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Well as I've learned from Starman alot of guys claim alot of things but when put under the light of reality as per his post on me over at Anything Else will show ....they fade away!

I posted before just be real about your shyt. Don't fall back on "well this is the internet man" thats a cop out.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
For me, a chick has to have a nice, tight body and good face to get a 6. If she get's a 6, ill hit it.
Unfortunately, not many chicks get a 6 :(
When rating on hotornot.com a chick i give a 6 to usually has a score in the 8's, 9's.
A 7 is verry nice, 8 is sweet, 9 is DAMN!! 9.5...i have only seen one and i approached, but froze and only got off one decent line b4 showing her my back, fuk that sh*t!
Been fine tuning the skills since then, maybe one day ill find another.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I agree that its all based on perspective, but I have a feeling that the internet brings out the EXAGGERATION in a lot of doods on this forum. I live in South Orange County, one of the top 5 areas in the world to see HB's everyday. And while I do see a lot of 7's and fair share of 8's, I rarely see 9's and 10's.


When I said 10's don't exist, I was trying to make a point that you only see these type of women once every few months, IF THAT!! Remember guys make-up and women's beauty secrets can make a HB 6, look like a 8.

Just imagine if all of us doods went to all the trouble to look good. Don't get me wrong I definitely take care of myself, but beauty has always been 90% catered to women as opposed to men. Here's my scale: There are five catergories: face, ass, tits, legs, personality. Each catergory is worth a maximum of 2 points, half points are applicable.

face 0-2
ass 0-2
tits 0-2
legs 0-2
personality 0-2

This is the most accurate scale I've found to date. I girl who would rank as a 6 based solely on looks could be a 7 because of her personality, or vice versa.

So next time you start your thread, tell us what the girl REALLY IS....:D



PIMP
 
Top