“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fuk the "guys make the first move" rool.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
starting to get sick of this damn rool.

it doesn't have to always be us making moves. i am even considering to just stay low from now on. i find myself attracting girls when i DONT make moves so much. lots of men put in so much effort just to get a fricken number. i've done it too many times and at the end nothing good comes out of it anyway. fuk the girls, why don't we just do what they usually fuken do? act ignorant like we own the world and let them do the talking.

sure girls aren't that way and expect us to do the first moves. but im sick of it. not to be rude, but usually the good looking guys get the first moves hit on them by a girl, so that can be a good advantage if you have the right looks. i just hate going through the whole: "hi my names blah blah, what do you do? tell me about yourself, etc etc."

and in the end, you sometimes get their number, but fuk me freddy, starting to get sik of it.

let the girls make the moves for once. difference with me is, i don't care if they don't make moves on me. i'm just tired of wasting my time and money (phone) on girls.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I don´t really make so much moves in the night-clubs or discos etc. anymore. Most women act so bit-chy there, that I really lose my interest in them. I´m bored of all that approaching, too. And it sickens me how all the guys are buzzing around the chicks like bees around honey, and the býtches giving them hits with their flyswatters.

However, I still make cold-approaches, or whatever you call them. I mean, if I see an interesting girl in a park for instance, I will surely make a move on her.

I´d say, I still have fairly good success.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What the hell is a "move" anyway?

Stop looking at it as a series of "moves" and start looking at it as something fluid, like a dance.

And yes, as the male, you're expected to be more take-charge and assertive than she is. Don't like it? Find a "strong woman" or get a sex change.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
can't be fuked that's all.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Tails
can't be fuked that's all.
Change your atitude.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
don't get me wrong. i'm a good guy, i like to laugh and make jokes, i'm happy. i just can't be fuked chatting girls up these days anymore. usually you put so much effort, and it doesn't go as planned, you get all excited for nothing. i don't like going through that all the time.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
......

Originally posted by squirrels
What the hell is a "move" anyway?

Stop looking at it as a series of "moves" and start looking at it as something fluid, like a dance.

And yes, as the male, you're expected to be more take-charge and assertive than she is. Don't like it? Find a "strong woman" or get a sex change.

Well said.

Men must always make the approach.
If you don't like it, maybe you're gay.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
It's rule not rool sir.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
LoL

Originally posted by tactic
It's rule not rool sir.
I was kinda' wondering what the heck he was talking about.

Must be some new street lingo, or something...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Really. So you think after all these years, decades women should take the intiative? I disagree, theres nothing like being in control and pushing things toward the direction that they need to go. The saying "if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself" comes to mind, not to mention chicks usually suck at descision making. I think you might want to think your original post over.
 

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
PASSIVE AS *%$#

That is not the kind of attitude you want if you really do want to attract the type of gurly you like. Maybe this can clear up your point of view...

MEN = ACTIVE ENERGY
WOMEN= PASSIVE ENERGY

Now let's take a brief look at those two. First you'll notice that the first 3 letters are ACT. Women want a man to take action and not be discouraged by any circumstances, imagined or not. Second look at women. The word PASSive. That kind of PASSive energy will have life PASS YOU by. LITERALLY! how many times did you wonder how it would have turned out if you only
did something? but When you do something you discover this

"i've done it too many times and at the end nothing good comes out of it anyway"

You won't be ignorant about where you and her stand.Girls aren't turned on by a man with girly attitudes and vibes you will be sending off ether consciously or unconsciously. See her sitting across from you at the lunch table?? she looked your way and you look into her eyes right? while being a start its still PASSIVE AS *!!
just like walking in front of her to notice you. Yeah she'll see you but women instintively know thier role! become ignorant and you'll be ignored.

bottom line: Go on and keep being that way. You'll realize the # of females you catch will be lower compared to the amount of fish you can catch with a bigger and more ACTive net. The only positive I can see in this negavetive is that you'll be right! You won't have to mess with rejection again because the masculine girls that do take action will get your passiveness. She'll let you know more obviously she wants you. Maybe it will balance out. I hear you on wasting money. I don't like to waste money PERIOD.

Maybe that's the path you roll though, I can't say nothin against that choice. I wouldn't head that way though.

Lataz.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
If you say 'fuk the first move rule' and hope that the girl makes the first moves.. then go ahead. Only 10% of the female population will be making the moves. the rest are passive. Up to you man, if you want to miss out on the 90% of females.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It is not in the woman's nature to pursue men, and it is not in the man's nature to be idle with regards to women or anything else in life!

I know what you are saying though. Just start chasing women who are worthy and respectful! Giving attention to unworthy women gets tiresome - I personally don't do it. I need to see something worthy in them that notivates me to take action!

Qualify your women and be more selective in your pursuit!
 

oldschool

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I don't think a dj should follow rules. Do things your own way, that's part of what makes you a dj. I think it is important to approach girls, but there are some situations it doesn't work. If you are at a club with horny college chicks, you might not have to approach, and doing so may make you seem desperate. However, in most situations, you've got to take the initiative. The kind of chicks that approach you probably won't be the kind you'd want to have a long relationship with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Word to all you repliers. Men MUST take action. What good will it do if Men don't do sh!t about it? It'll only make women think these guys are just too scared. Approaching first is part of making a move... It's a fraction of a whole as whole is to suceeding with women.
 
Top