Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fu*k buddy to GF? this post is a lil long

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Can a fu*k buddy become a GF?

Recently i have been wanting more than just sex from girls..........

There’s this girl I know ive been at her place all of today. She’s Italian/Asian 21 and id say a HB8.5 I like the whole exotic look oh and her name is Mika. She’s also got that lil tiny bit of an Asian edge to her voice, oooff what a turn on.

I met her at the shops (mall for Americans) about 6 months ago. I walked into this girls clothing shop I frequent (I always flirt with this one hottie that works there) and I see this girl Mika buying some cloths. I was stunned she was gorgeous. I knew what I had to do........
I approached her and macked her pants off. I chatted a bit, I got her number then I said:

Me: What are you doing now?

Her: I got the day off so nothing (touching her hair)

Me: Cool i was going to catch a movie lets go

Her: Hehe but i barley know you.

Me: mmm I barley know you too wow we have something in common. (****y smile)

Her: I don’t know about this

Me: I do (hold out my hand for her to grab it)

Her: Ok (grabs my hand) but I get to pick the movie

Me: No you don’t

Her: Yes I do

Blah blah blah we ended up watching my movie. Nothing happend in the movies.

Anyway so today I spent the whole day at her place. She worked till 9pm tonight she got back and was tired:

Her: Heyyyyyyy (mwah kisses me) im so tiredddddd

Me: Ohhh so no sex tonight?

Her: you’re not getting of that easy. Im going to take a nap wake me up at 12 plz babes

Me: hahaha ok (kiss her forehead. She goes off to bed)

Anyway enough info on her. The problem is im starting to like this girl but im really not sure if I can go from a fu*k buddy to GF. Does this even work? Im almost 100% she isn’t fu*king other guys.

What do you guys think can a girl go from a fu*k buddy to a gf?

Other thing is she’s not like your traditional fu*k buddy there is more than sex there but still.

I have experience with girls but not with GFs so any advice would be appreciated.

Ninja out

Last edited:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is it hit me like a brick wall. When i saw her tonight when she got back it triggerd something.

Thanks Shezz thats good advice.

Anyway its 11:30 im going to go wake the girl up with some ice cubes and have some crazy mind blowing sex.

L8ta

Ninja out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok back so anyone else plan on replying?

You think its wise and possible to turn a good fu*k buddy into a good GF?

Ninja out

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Can a fu*k buddy become a GF?

Originally posted by Black_Italian
Recently i have been wanting more than just sex from girls..........

There’s this girl I know ive been at her place all of today. She’s Italian/Asian 21 and id say a HB8.5 I like the whole exotic look oh and her name is Mika. She’s also got that lil tiny bit of an Asian edge to her voice, oooff what a turn on.

I met her at the shops (mall for Americans) about 6 months ago. I walked into this girls clothing shop I frequent (I always flirt with this one hottie that works there) and I see this girl Mika buying some cloths. I was stunned she was gorgeous. I knew what I had to do........
I approached her and macked her pants off. I chatted a bit, I got her number then I said:

Me: What are you doing now?

Her: I got the day off so nothing (touching her hair)

Me: Cool i was going to catch a movie lets go

Her: Hehe but i barley know you.

Me: mmm I barley know you too wow we have something in common. (****y smile)

Her: I don’t know about this

Me: I do (hold out my hand for her to grab it)

Her: Ok (grabs my hand) but I get to pick the movie

Me: No you don’t

Her: Yes I do

Blah blah blah we ended up watching my movie. Nothing happend in the movies.

Anyway so today I spent the whole day at her place. She worked till 9pm tonight she got back and was tired:

Her: Heyyyyyyy (mwah kisses me) im so tiredddddd

Me: Ohhh so no sex tonight?

Her: you’re not getting of that easy. Im going to take a nap wake me up at 12 plz babes

Me: hahaha ok (kiss her forehead. She goes off to bed)

Anyway enough info on her. The problem is im starting to like this girl but im really not sure if I can go from a fu*k buddy to GF. Does this even work? Im almost 100% she isn’t fu*king other guys.

What do you guys think can a girl go from a fu*k buddy to a gf?

Other thing is she’s not like your traditional fu*k buddy there is more than sex there but still.

Ninja out

Well let me tell you this much...if she's givin up that tail that easy to you chances are there's like at least 3 other guys bangin that shvt too...there's no way you can tell if you're the only di*ck she's been havin..so with that said, do I think you can turn this broad into a GF? Sure! If you want to get into a realtionship with a chick with no self-respect-no dignity go right ahead! Just don't be surprised if you find her in the bed one day with some kangaroo..

P.S> I dont mean to be bustin ya balls but I just being real!

Peace

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Can a fu*k buddy become a GF?

Originally posted by Freeman
Well let me tell you this much...if she's givin up that tail that easy to you chances are there's like at least 3 other guys bangin that shvt too...there's no way you can tell if you're the only di*ck she's been havin..so with that said, do I think you can turn this broad into a GF? Sure! If you want to get into a realtionship with a chick with no self-respect-no dignity go right ahead! Just don't be surprised if you find her in the bed one day with some kangaroo..

P.S> I dont mean to be bustin ya balls but I just being real!

Peace
I should have explained better. First of all she she didn't start fu*king straight away she's like one of those "i have to get to know you and i have to trust you" girls. The first time i had sex with her was 1 and a half months after we met.

The reason i don't belive shes fu*king other guys is. She tells me when shes seeing other guys shes tols me about 2 other guys since shes known me. Now she saying that there are no other guys.

Plus im there half the week and when im not there she's either on msn or on the phone with me.

So im pretty sure she's not seeing other guys and she's not really a slut either that's why im considering making her a gf.

Ninja out

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing things with her other then ****ing would be a good place to start.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I said shes not like your traditional fu*kbuddy. I go shoping with her (she always buys me sh*t), I go movies with her and i go out to restarunts with her.

Any ideads on how to change a fu*k buddy to a GF?

Ninja out

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Ninja,

Maybe she already views you two as being a couple? Time tells everything man. Just keep doing what you're doing...she is definitely digging it! Don't try to show her too much emotion though, a little goes a long way.

AA

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austizzle
Hmm Ninja,

Maybe she already views you two as being a couple? Time tells everything man. Just keep doing what you're doing...she is definitely digging it! Don't try to show her too much emotion though, a little goes a long way.

AA
You got a point she doe'nt like it when another girl calls me she gets kind of mad. I can see shes mad she never admits to it though. She know's im fu*king other girls but i get a feelign she does'nt like it.

Maybe she wants something more to but she does'nt want to say anything out of fear that if she does it will ruin what we already have.

So you dont think i should talk to her about it?

Ninja out

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a tough call man...by showing emotion you risk losing what you have (**** buddies). If you do show emotion though there is always the chance that she will want to start a relationship up with you! Tough call, have fun with that one!

AA

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol alright keep me posted man i want to hear the outcome of this

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
She only has half a day of work today so she sould be back anytime now. So yeh il let you know in a hour or so.

Ninja out

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
I said shes not like your traditional fu*kbuddy. I go shoping with her (she always buys me sh*t), I go movies with her and i go out to restarunts with her.

Any ideads on how to change a fu*k buddy to a GF?

Ninja out
Ummm...From what you're telling us. She is already you're GF. Dude, you don't have to change anything other than STOP SEXING OTHER WOMEN.

1) You go to restaurants with her
2) You go to movies with her
3) You go to other places with her
4) You seem to care about her
5) She seems to care about you
6) You seem to talk to her about things in your life other than sex.
7) You had sex with her after you had known her for more than a month!

Dude...That's not a FB. It seems you've already got a GF.

Congratulations! It looks like Black Italian's wall of steel might have little chink in it...Could he be looking for a (GASP) relationship!?
I'm just playin' with ya bud. GL. :)

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know what happened when you woke her up with the ice cubes!?

:cheer:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
Ummm...From what you're telling us. She is already you're GF. Dude, you don't have to change anything other than STOP SEXING OTHER WOMEN.

1) You go to restaurants with her
2) You go to movies with her
3) You go to other places with her
4) You seem to care about her
5) She seems to care about you
6) You seem to talk to her about things in your life other than sex.
7) You had sex with her after you had known her for more than a month!

Dude...That's not a FB. It seems you've already got a GF.

Congratulations! It looks like Black Italian's wall of steel might have little chink in it...Could he be looking for a (GASP) relationship!?
I'm just playin' with ya bud. GL. :)
Your right man it seems like shes GF. Il just tell her i plan on being exclusive with her. Il let use know what she says.

My wall of steel hasn't got a chink in it TAKE THAT BACK lol

Originally posted by Blazer
I just want to know what happened when you woke her up with the ice cubes!?

:cheer:
All im going to say is has a girl ever given you head while she had 2 ice cubes in her mouth? :)

Ninja out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
So she got back a lil later than expected. So yeh she got back and:

Me: (I hear here coming so i hide behind her bedroom door)

Her: (opens the front door) Heyy im back,
Ninja? ............... are you here? (starts walking towards her bedroom and comes through the door with her fone in her hand. she was about to call me)

Me: (jump out grab her around the waist) Boo

Her: ahhhhhhhh (playfuly slaps me) you ****

Me: listen i wanted to talk to you about something.

Her: (smiles) what?

Me: ok i been thinking like im always at your place and were always goign out togather so your basicly like a GF already. So i wanted to make it official.

Her: (kisses me) yes

Me: yes what?

Her: Yes il be ur gf...... officialy

Me: good now go cook woman (jokingly)

Her: please?

Me: il please you later

Her: (giggles) ey so from now on u cant have sex with other girls.....or else (grab my balls with her hands and squezzes a bit jokingly)

anyway blah blah blah so she said yes.
Black italian finaly has a proper Gf.

Ninja out

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG
OMG!

Fellows DJ...
I believe that life as we know it is finally over.

Hell has frozen over...
The fat lady has sung...
The last nail is in the coffin
THE PIGS GODDAMNIT!! THE PIGS PPL!!! THE PIGS ARE FLYING!!!!!

It finally happened...
BLACK ITALIAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

:eek:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gasp!

congrats black italian congrats!

when i was reading the posts and stuff, it was like a movie. make a movie and get rich!