“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Frustrated chump's wife sneaks using vibrator over serial killer Wade Wilson

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmIOverreacting/comments/1e4s7cu
I start rubbing her leg and feel that’s she’s wet. Like extremely wet. I ask why. She says, oh it’s natural. It happens…I know her, she doesn’t just randomly get extremely wet. Flag goes up for me. I go to our room and see her vibrator out of its normal place. Kinda shocked at this point but I dont confront her. It’s bedtime now and I flip over to see her watching and looking at pictures of Wade Wilson.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
All a matter of marketing

A serial murderer, who also happens to be middling attractive-all points beyond, is exponentially more captivating than a wimpy middle manager who shows no sign of progressing further*

Now, as was the case when Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez became heartthrobs back in The 70s and 80s, MOST men fall closer/straight into the latter category


*There are female equivalents to this, kinda sorta anyway... Ex. Megan Fox, during the height of her very brief fame in the late 2000s, had men across the planet salivating over her in ways that a gal who's public persona leaned hyper-prim(Reese Witherspoon)never came remotely close to. Even though Foxy Megs was, from the get-go, regularly described with adjectives such as "vampish", "slutty", and "white trash"
 
Last edited:
Top