Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From the mind of a girl who's been DJ'd!

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this girl's online journal and ran across this entry - I thought it was pretty funny.

-----------------------------

The second date. The first moment I saw him something clicked. When I say something, I mean a switch inside my body that sent all my senses coursing electric whirr, tingling and heated throbbing of heart. He dosn't even do anything. Like, ever. I keep sending him furtive glances and he's so oblivious, he just looks at me and says, very flat but adorably faced, "What?"

"I'm sending you furive glances," I say, blinking and blushing.

"Is that what that is?"

After all the dating I've done in the past three weeks, I can get through two dates, easily, if the guy's even remotely not boring, without breaking face in any way--whipping out jokes, very funny stories that also reveal something about myself, and charm the pants off of (almost) any literate male. But usually I end up losing interest, or the chemestry isn't there.

He is something else. Yes, he might just be my foil. How can he not believe in a soul? How can he not like poetry? How can he claim not to "need other people?" Why does he think my constant over analysis is "nutty" or "silly" and how is he so utterly unaffected by the life sized reproduction of a humpback whale? Why does he encourage me to continue going on dates just so he can hear stories about the guys I meet?

I can't keep myself out of his bed! I can't stop repeating his name!

Twit-er-pated... sigh..... swoon...

--------------------------------

Haha - DJing in action.

Best part? Dude lives in his parents basement!

Hehehehe - oh man.

~Vibe~

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence & a good possibility that his personality is compatible with hers.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man. Confidence and non-supplication. He's not giving her the attention she's used to. He's so different from what she's used to that she can't help but be enamoured.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like the above only works once you have the girls attention. In middle/ high school I thought that it was cool to ignore girls and that that would attract them. Consequently, none of the girls that I ignored fell into my love trap.

Attraction first pull away second- that's the new me.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibe said:
-----------------------------

After all the dating I've done in the past three weeks,

I like the post. But that little quote suggests she hasn't done a whole lot of dating, except for the last 3 weeks. Strange.

The fact that she 'charms the pants' off guys makes me think she's average looking, and she's not charming the pants off, the pants are coming off in desperation and consent from this 3 week hoe.

However, its very possible to leave girls thinking like this. I do time and time again. Within 10 minutes I'll have the target thinking, this guy is not AT ALL like any guy I've met before. (Its target dependent. Sometimes it will take longer.)

The fastest ways to do it, is be completely RETARDED. I do stupid **** like lean in to kiss them, then lick there face. I tell them I'm a virgin. I tell them I **** my uncle. etc. etc. - I KNOW! Its totally retarded. However, girls are RETARDED.

Beleive me, it works.

Of course, I was getting girls before I started doing this retarded stuff. But for the last 2 months or so, I've been doing it, and sending girls ga ga. I can't really explain it.

three12.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's working because your doing something with her on the date thats different to what any other guy would be doing with her, they cant stand a guy thats weird on a date (weird in a good way). They are used to guys going ga ga over them not the other way around.

Last friday I went out with a girl and used the "I'm a good boy" line a few times with a sly smile and for some weird reason the girl was totally into me. Deep down I am a good guy, but playing it off like a joke worked wonders.

I'm going use that lean in for a kiss then lick them to see what it does just for kicks and laughs :D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the author of the online diary is trying to describe how she is bored on the dates she has gone on in the last three weeks and would rather be sucking face with the guy whom she has been talking to about these said dates.
she has the hots for him.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Ah really? I had no idea.
we should find this dude and like give him the link to her diary so he will know it too.:crackup:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
we should find this dude and like give him the link to her diary so he will know it too.:crackup:
Oh, that guy knows.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
three12 said:
I like the post. But that little quote suggests she hasn't done a whole lot of dating, except for the last 3 weeks. Strange.
Nah, she just recently came out of a LTR, so she's just referring to the three weeks she's been dating after the LTR. Granted, this could be a rebound thing - but it's amazing because of how different he is from her. She's an intellectual writer/poet/philosopher chick who reads Hegel, Kant, Joyce, Yeats, etc. That's why I think it's great. Because she is just the kind of girl who would say, "that dj sh*t would never work on me." I've even heard her say she wants a submissive guy - that she wants to be the leader of the relationship. And look at her falling for the exact opposite. It's fantastic. :)

~Vibe~