Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From the love of their life in the morning to attention whoring by the dozen by the night time.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys. Just thought I’d make this thread. Seen it a lot. Women are pretty damn quick at moving. They will tell their man they love them in the morning. They will argue over something in the afternoon, they break up by tea time and by the night they are attention whoring by the dozen or 100s for days and weeks on end with pictures and most probs messages like they just totally forgot within a matter of hours that the person they love is somehow forgotten and means nothing. Is this the female strategy of trying to move on? Or is it trying to get the orbiters she feels nothing for to make her feel better for the time being with nothing invested in them haha. It’s like an addiction to them ‘must send snapchats must get attention must feel good, must post my body and face on social media’ anyone ever noticed this haha?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys. Just thought I’d make this thread. Seen it a lot. Women are pretty damn quick at moving. They will tell their man they love them in the morning. They will argue over something in the afternoon, they break up by tea time and by the night they are attention whoring by the dozen or 100s for days and weeks on end with pictures and most probs messages like they just totally forgot within a matter of hours that the person they love is somehow forgotten and means nothing. Is this the female strategy of trying to move on? Or is it trying to get the orbiters she feels nothing for to make her feel better for the time being with nothing invested in them haha. It’s like an addiction to them ‘must send snapchats must get attention must feel good, must post my body and face on social media’ anyone ever noticed this haha?
It is an addiction. Becomes a sickness

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it addiction to what these orbiters provide in feel good factors when the Lover isn’t around or in her presence? Because let’s be honest they can’t all be making her have feelings of attraction over the phone or love etc because she already has someone she is in love with or she would choose to be with the orbiters instead.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society in general has been in a trend of consistently lowered ability to delay gratification.

This is just another aspect of it. If modern human's brain isn't getting satisfaction RIGHT THE FVCK NOW, something is wrong and you need to seek excitement quickly or else you'll die.

CC debt, obesity, non-stop social media addiction, supernatural attention whoring, it's all part of the same issue.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Society in general has been in a trend of consistently lowered ability to delay gratification.

This is just another aspect of it. If modern human's brain isn't getting satisfaction RIGHT THE FVCK NOW, something is wrong and you need to seek excitement quickly or else you'll die.

CC debt, obesity, non-stop social media addiction, supernatural attention whoring, it's all part of the same issue.
Funny you mention CC debt and non stop social media for example Facebook scrolling whilst putting the weight on iv noticed that from past women in my social circle. Crazy.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an addiction shared by all of the west. feminism, read female supremicist, has all but destroyed western civilization. we, men collectively, are all simply arranging the deck chairs on the titanic. no matter where you move them, the ship is still going to sink shortly.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abusive parents and family forsure..
been reading alot of posts on reddit "raisedbynarcs" section and the amount of abuse the average person goes through growing up thru childhood is fvcking insane..

its no secret the majority of girls are fvxked up and seek abusive relationships because that's the environment they were raised in.

it's to the point now were if you want the average girl to be in love and attached to you, you have to be as abusive and toxic as her parents, they will stick to you like flies on chit and become obsessed and will never get over you. completely psycho.

I've seen it again, and again, and again. druged out alcoholic hot girls that only stay in relationships with guys that treat them like complete dirt, cheat, gaslight, lie, steal, take advantage if them finicially, knock them up and leave and emotional/psychially abuse her and the kids.

guys wondering why girls are fickle and flaky and attention whoring on social media so much well is simple, their damaged people needing help, doesn't help every beta white knight is brown nosing them at every level as well.

I've learned the hard lessons of just staying away and never engaging with these types of people, girls that have orbiters are the most repulsive and disgusting hienas that deserve no attention at all. fake fvcking scum bags that have a enormous victim complex and cry whenever they don't get attention. (bitter lol)

finding girls that are chill and who are content within themselves is rare, but when you find them omg you've never met and fvcked such an amazing human. virtually no drama fightin screaming or heartbreak <3 <3 <3

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
abusive parents and family forsure..
been reading alot of posts on reddit "raisedbynarcs" section and the amount of abuse the average person goes through growing up thru childhood is fvcking insane..

its no secret the majority of girls are fvxked up and seek abusive relationships because that's the environment they were raised in.

it's to the point now were if you want the average girl to be in love and attached to you, you have to be as abusive and toxic as her parents, they will stick to you like flies on chit and become obsessed and will never get over you. completely psycho.

I've seen it again, and again, and again. druged out alcoholic hot girls that only stay in relationships with guys that treat them like complete dirt, cheat, gaslight, lie, steal, take advantage if them finicially, knock them up and leave and emotional/psychially abuse her and the kids.

guys wondering why girls are fickle and flaky and attention whoring on social media so much well is simple, their damaged people needing help, doesn't help every beta white knight is brown nosing them at every level as well.

I've learned the hard lessons of just staying away and never engaging with these types of people, girls that have orbiters are the most repulsive and disgusting hienas that deserve no attention at all. fake fvcking scum bags that have a enormous victim complex and cry whenever they don't get attention. (bitter lol)

finding girls that are chill and who are content within themselves is rare, but when you find them omg you've never met and fvcked such an amazing human. virtually no drama fightin screaming or heartbreak <3 <3 <3
Spot on that.