Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From the book HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS 2000

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CAST YOUR FATE TO THE WIND. The girls are right. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. so don't dawdle and dilly-dally. Take action. Too many people in today's world want to be the one hundred percent sure they're going to win before they make a move. otherwise they sit there with their hands folded.

Don't be like that. Now is your chance to be a bold adventurer and reverse that cowardly trend. here's your chance to be a man-- gutsy and courageous and not afraid of getting hurt.

HANG IN THERE. Unconsciously, when she gets picked up, many a girl will feel as if she's doing something wrong. By playing hard to get she feels she's cleansing away her sins.

That's why when a girl is cold and quiet when you first approach her, you shouldn't be discouraged. Hang in there. Don't be afraid. She'll come around sooner than you thin,. The only reason she's acting that way is because she's afraid if she's too easy and forward and affectionate right off the bat, you'll think she's cheap and trampy.

Samantha: A man should realize that even if a woman seems like she doesn't want to be picked up, even if she's cold and barely say anything at all. he shouldn't be put off. As long as the girl says something, _anything_, then the man can be pretty sure she wants to get picked up.

HER OWN THING. One sensational pick up technique is to find out the one really important thing in a woman's life. And then to get her to talk about it.

When a girl talks to you about her own thing, she somehow feels closer to you.

TAP YOUR INNER DIALOGUE. One thing you can try is tapping your inner dialogue. What does that mean? Have you ever talked about the weather, your job, or last year's vacation, when inside your head were thoughts of what a great smile the girl had? Or how shiny her hair looked when the sun hit it? Or how her perfume smelled wonderful? Try tapping that inner dialogue, the one you've having with yourself.

Just think of television celebrities you've seen on talk shows who say wild, crazy, even outrageous things and have the audience hysterically laughing or mesmerized with interest. Or think of your own friends who are especially popular with the girls. You'll probably find that these guys are able to say almost anything around women and the girls love it. These guys have broken the chains of formal conversation, they're uninhibited, spontaneous, even a little zany. They're not afraid to show a girl the heart-shaped birthmark on their thigh, they fearlessly do their impression of a mallard duck in heat, and when the conversation gets dull at a party they're always the first to begin a discussion of the best kissing techniques. In short these guys are a hell of a lot of fun because they're not afraid to kick off their shoes, loosen their ties, and say or do whatever damn thing they want to.

HER NAME IS MUSIC TO HER EARS. (Say her name a lot)

BE COOL. It's the people who act most nonchalant and least uptight, most unafraid of failure, who do the best. I If you can get yourself to relax and tell yourself you're doing fine, you'll improve your pick up success ten thousand per cent. People who can keep from panicking do a lot better than people who become a complete nervous wreck.

THE ON MONTH PRACTICE PLAN. The first week is a piece of cake. All you have to do is smile at every girl you make eye contact with. That's it. If she happens to respond to your smile by initiating a conversation, then great! Talk to her. But for this week your primary intention is just to look warm and friendly. Force yourself to make eye contact (and smile) with a minimum of three women per day. (basically svengali)

GOD BLESS TECHNOLOGY. Email conversations enable you to connect with what';s inside a woman's head. And once you connect with what's inside her head, it becomes a lot easier to connect with what's inside her pants!

THE DISEASE. But people don't abandon their cars because there are risks involved with driving. Driving is just too important and too much fun to give up. People don't quit driving, but they do try to act responsibly. They use protective devices. They drive safely.

HOW TO GET WOMEN TO PICK YOU UP. For example, join an aerobics class. I know, what would a big, tough , masculine guy like you do in aerobics class? Get picked up, that's what!

JUST LIKE THE MOVIES. Well, women feel exactly the same way when you approach them. remember that. Next time you move in on a girl, think to yourself, I'm doing HER a FAVOR. I'm about to bring a little excitement and drama and romance into her life.

PICK UP PEOPLE. Don't sit there nursing your Bass Ale in brooding silence, disappointed that no girls have shown up yet, or rehearsing some killer opening line for when one does... It is also great practice for becoming increasingly comfortable when talking to people you haven't been formally introduced to. It helps make you an easy-going citizen of the world.

MUSEUMS. Wander around a museum some Saturday afternoon and you'll see dozens of single girls appreciating their little hearts out over all the beautiful paintings. You want to know something? Ninety-nine per cent of those girls would give up museums for the rest of their life if the right guy came by. Their dying to get picked up. That's why they acme to the museum in the first place.

FIFTY GREAT OPENING LINES. 46) Are you Natasha, my contact? (Pull your hat low over your eyes and pretend to by a spy)

ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS. Bob: I've found that the best opening line for a woman is a compliment about her. The women I meet at the office, at bars, at parties, have spent a lot of time to make themselves look good. And if you notice that, and say so, you automatically look better in their eyes. No matter how attractive or unattractive a girl is, there's always something about her that's worth c complimenting...

ALLEN: ...(followed her in his car...) So, instead of turning away from her, I smiled and motioned for her to pull over to the side of the road. But she pointed to her wa6tch, as if she was late for something. At the next light, I said , 'Hi, I just wanted to talk for a minute and maybe e exchange phone numbers. Why don't you pull over just to see if we like each other.' So she did.

BE CREATIVE. (a guy got snubbed) It got him so angry in fact that he ran after the girl who had just snubbed him, and began to berate her. "You know, all I did was say hello,' He said, "But you walk by as if I'm trying to rape or mug you. What the hell's the matter with you. Why are you being so damn suspicious? Don't you have enough confidence and decency to return a fellow human being's greeting?" (success result

THE COMPLIMENT. You can't compliment a girl enough... Try this: tell a woman you love her height.

IF YOU CAN'T RELAX. Ann: If a guy is too confident and aggressive when he approaches me, it's frightening. It's unnatural. It makes me feels like he picks up girls for a living. (I do)

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW TO BE SEXYT. What a girl means by being 'aloof' is that you should maintain a certain reserve. Dont throw yourself at a girl's feet right away. Don't grovel. dont come on with 'oh I need you so much, I worship the ground you walk on.' With crap like that, _YOU_ will be the ground she walks on.

Be friendly a polite. But keep your dignity. Dont go all to pieces just becaus3e you're talking to a pretty girl. After all there are millions of pretty girls in the world.

It's okay to be daring and dramatic. THINK SEXY. Think, "I am a virile male animal. If I made love to that cute girl over there, she's get weak to her knees."

TALK DIRTY. ...[N]ormal, healthy young females like sex, want sex, and most important of all, will be glad to have sex with you if you only ask them.

But don't be a goody-goody. It doesn't work. Don't' talk like a Sunday school teacher. You'll only impress nuns and grand mothers.... So talk dirty. Believe me, you'll get slapped a lot less often than you think. And get it on with a lot more women....

One No one ever mastered the art of talking dirty to girls better than a guy named Kevin. Kevin lives in a suburb of Baltimore-- and boy is he ugly! but in spite of this, I've seen him with some absolutely stunning girls on his arm.

One particular Friday while in Maryland on business, I actually witnessed him in action. I was to meet him for drinks at a waterfront cafe but I was a little late. When I arrived, I saw Kevin whispering in some girl's ear on the far side of the bar. Within five seconds she viciously slapped him across his ugly face.

Un fazed, he moved on to another girl not more than ten feet away. Again, he whispered something, and again--WHAM
Now, almost everyone in the bar was looking at him. But kevin was unflappable. he stood up to the bar, ordered another drink, and went right back to work on the next girl he saw. And just as you would imagine, she let him have it. For those keeping score, that three girls, three slaps.

The bouncer had seen enough and he asked Kevin to leave. I joined him at the exit and asked what he had said to those girls. 'I said that they were very attractive and that I want to take them back to my place for a night of wild sex.'

'Geeze, Kevin,' IU said. 'You must get slapped a lot.'

'That's right. I get laid a lot too.'

I really love that guy.

WOMEN GET HORNY. You see, women have strong sexual urges after all. They love sex just like you do. And if they don't have it for a while, especially if they've gotten used to it-- it makes them horny.

So the next time you're wondering whether to try to pick up a certain girl, remember: it may be a long time since she's been to bed with a man. She may be horny. Very horny. Right at that every moment.

And maybe, just by saying hello to her, you'll be the lucky guy she decides to relieve her frustrations on.

WHAT CONSTRITUTES A PICK UP?

To me a pick up is simple two people meeting each other without a formal introduction. You see a girl in a bar or library or museum or hair solon that you'd like to meet and there's no mutual acquaintance around to introduce you. So you take matters into your own hands and introduce yourself.

The truth is today we NEED to pick people up. It's an essential part of forming a network of friends and lovers in an increasingly uprooted way of life.