Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Student to Master

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post here in more than two and a half years. I really can't tell you how much I've learned about myself and about life since I last frequented this forum. It felt really good to log in today and find all the private messages in my inbox from people asking me for advice. I'm sorry I wasn't around to respond to them.

For those of you who haven't been around long enough to remember me, I was the 19 year old "badass" (<--see quotes) that figured out rather quickly how to satisfy my need for sexual contact with women. No, not with masturbation. I pretty much mastered the "art" (hardly an art) of cold approaching women at random local establishments and laying them within minutes. This had nothing to do with their attractiveness (I would always go for the hottest female I could find... shoot for the moon, right?) or whether or not these girls were promiscuous. It's just how the female mind works, and if you know how to manipulate it, you can convince just about any girl you please to sleep with you, in an extremely short amount of time.

Anyway, I'm not going to post another chapter on how to lay women. If you're curious on how I did it, just read my older posts. The reason I'm here is because I've made a realization in the last couple years that's been so impactful that I had to share it with somebody, so why not the forum that helped me so much in times of need.

For many of you, this won't be a revelation at all. In fact, you may have heard it before a hundred times on this forum. Hopefully I'll reach a few of you.

At some point I realized that I wasn't happy. I could bang all the hot babes I wanted, and my friends may have thought I was cool, but I wasn't fooling myself. I felt empty and unsatisfied. Not only that, but the thrill and excitement of sex completely disappears when the challenge is eliminated. My sex drive all but vanished. I hooked up with girls just for the sake of doing it, not because I actually had to urge to. I began losing respect for women altogether. I was able to seduce them so easily, but I'd immediately dislike them for sleeping with me. They were nothing but tools. They all seemed so one-dimensional and shallow, but it was me that was one-dimensional and shallow. I was the one seducing them. To them, I was a character unlike any they had never interacted with, and I was taking them on a crazy ride they wouldn't forget. I was the one who was manipulating their emotions to see something in me that wasn't really there. How was that their fault? I was simply projecting my own issues onto every girl that I picked up.

I eventually stopped caring altogether. I stopped picking up women, and I stopped doing anything at all outside of my own whim. I acted how I wanted to act, and just focused on enjoying myself. I slowly started to get happier. I still talked to women, but it was always on my own terms, when I felt like it, if I cared.

And that's when it happened. Women started to gravitate toward me, always looking for a reason to hang around me or be near me. The only difference was that it was me they were attracted to, not some facade. I wasn't hiding behind some false persona anymore. I wasn't pretending to be awesome and adventurous. If I just met a girl, I'd call her the same night, and she'd be excited to talk to me. Basically, I only interacted with the women who complimented my energy and persona. I didn't have to try to do this, I just allowed it to happen.

Those of you new guys who are on here consuming every piece of information possible: be very careful what doors you open. Ask yourself what your overall goal is, and adjust your tactics accordingly. If you're looking to boink some random girl every week for the rest of your life, then go ahead and dive right in. But if you're looking to find someone who truly makes you happy, then I wouldn't sweat the specifics. The advice I'm going to give you right now is pure gold. I dare you to try it for at least one month if you don't believe me. Following this advice will NEVER LAND YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE. You will never worry about b*tch shields and kino and c&f. If I had followed this advice sooner I would have been happier a lot sooner. Anyway here it is.

If you want a happy relationship:

• Stop trying to pick up women and start trying to meet them.
  • If you like the lady you're talking to, don't get her number. Straight up ask her out (ie "would you like to go out sometime?"). This really works. You will never be shot down (harshly).

That's it. Repeat as many times as necessary. Always be direct, as there is never confusion when your intentions are clear.

If you're just trying to get laid, you should've stopped reading this thread a long time ago, but check out some of these threads: (just don't get too caught up in this game, or it will ruin you)

It's not that complicated, people
How to meet women and f*ck them in a half hour
Thoughts on Approaches

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is start forcusing on meeting more women, without the intention of closing them immediately. The idea is to focus on having a good time rather than banging this one girl that's attractive to you. This way you can learn to pick apart relationships that wouldn't work before they actually happen. By doing this you won't waste your time hooking up with one hot girl (knowing it won't go anywhere), when there's 50 other hot girls around you that might make you happier in the long run. Basically think about the long term when you meet women, not just about how much you want to bone them.

And then, repeat until it works. If you throw enough **** at the wall, something will stick. I know a lot of my advice goes against what you read here on the boards, but coming from experience from someone who's followed all the roads at some point, I know first hand that this one will will get you there the soonest (even if it doesn't seem like it).

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really love your older posts, but its good to see you've moved on and learnt. From now on i'm going to use that : "Would you like to go out sometime?" Instead of asking for a number. Cheers! :up: