Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From None to too much fun

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been away for a while, and I think the last few posts / threads I made I kind of swore off women.

Well I've had 5 different women in 5 different nights, all of which came from social media / OLD. And all of them have lived up to expectations. I got a job as a waiter 2 months ago and said fvck it, I need to force myself into social situations. I have noticed my conversational skills have improved ten fold, and like I said, I had no sex for a couple months (maybe longer!) to an abundance. And they all want more, i don't have time for them!

I'd say becomming a waiter and working on my weaknesses (slight social anxiety, slight insecurities) helped the most. I even kind of took a break from the gym and that seemed to help sort out my mind, I may have been over training. And I'm not taking androgenic drugs like SARMs anymore, so my natural testosterone is back up.

So dudes, be brutally honest with yourselves. What's your weakness(es)? Work on them, even if it's horribly painful or embarrassing, because you will become a better man.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post dude, good to see you back on here!

Being brutally honest, I'm working on:
  • Being honest with my self.
  • Slight social anxiety.
  • Emotional control
  • Consistently getting to the gym & working hard.
  • Being more assertive.
Working for myself, I need to force myself into social situations, I have the option to not be social, which, combined with being anxious can lead to pain down the road!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a bar job at the weekends as well, for the same reasons. After two shifts, I'm wondering why I didn't do it years ago. Now when I go out, I don't even have to try to talk to people, they just end up talking to me. It's like facing the public has opened up the persona again. It's weird, in a good way.

Gym as well. Have let that slide the last month. New (main) job; really need to sit down and put some proper effort in to some applications. Start making plans for next year. But a new job and more money is probably the main priority first.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back.

More people fear public speaking than fear their own death. There is a speech club called Toastmaster's that will help a lot if anyone has a local chapter near them. I used to go to meetings with a gf of mine. You will meet a lot of driven, motivated people in the club, people who seek out a difficult task because they know they are bad at it. Most people do the opposite and avoid unnecessary challenges.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@playa99 Great job man. I was literally just like you. I could go out, but I had a group of buddies I just went and smoked weed with every night. For a few months, had some females here n there but nothing real, just party girls. Didn't have the same drive to cold approach, feared it and my anxiety levels were higher than usual.
This job helped that a lot.
@TheMonkeyKing That's what I'm saying! It was a damn miracle how people have been revolving around my schedule now, I pick what I want to go to, who I want to turn down. Last night I turned 2 girls down because I simply needed a night to myself and didn't want to drive 30 minutes (for one of them).
@Bible_Belt Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it just for the sole purpose of meeting new driven people. Public speaking is something I say I excell at, compared to most. Or I'm just natural at it. I gave a large presentation in high school in my speech class on how to pick up girls, it was a pretty big hit haha. I actually got a few girls from it