Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Non-Don… to Don Juan! [Part I]

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Why is one helluva word, wouldn’t you say... for instance, what if I were to ask, “Why are you here?” Why are you wasting your time slouched and squinting inside your drab, boring house, when you could be out living your life?! Because you don’t know how. And frankly, very few people know how to live anymore.

To Live - To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life*dictionary.com*

So, without further a due, lets start living.

You are here because you desire relationships of a sexual, not platonic :D, nature with women, and you feel you can do better than you currently are at finding/creating these relationships. Don’t be fooled, getting women isn’t about women, its about men. You need to be a man, or more specifically a Man of Action...

MAN - A male human endowed with qualities, such as strength, considered characteristic of manhood

ACTION - The state or process of acting or doing
*dictionary.com*

Don Juan - MAN of ACTION - A male human endowed with qualities, such as confidence and charisma, considered characteristic of sexiness. A sexy male human who acts upon his desires.

-----How To Be A Sexy Male Human-----

HAIR – Maybe its frizzy, maybe its dry, maybe you have dandruff. What to do? Well, look through magazines (cloths magazines) with pictures of male models. Find a few haircuts you would like. Cut out the pictures, and go tell your mother you would like a new haircut. Go to a salon. And tell them what you’d like (show them the pictures), and ask them to show you how you can get your hair like that. Then keep it looking nice with shampoos and conditioners!

EYES – Crappy vision? Glasses? Go to the eye doctor and get some contacts! Make sure you follow the directions, if you don’t you could get an eye disease that worsens your vision, and damages your eyes! Also, if you have unusually large eyebrows, or hairs in between eyebrows (unibrow) then get tweezers and pluck off the hairs, make sure u get them both even! DON’T shave them off, because then they will grow back thicker.

SMILE – Go to the dentist, find out what he thinks, get a cleaning, and then go buy some whitening strips (or some other bleach for teeth). If you need braces, get invis-o-line, so you still feel confident about your look. Buy some floss, and some Listerine. Use them both regularly!

ACNE – Go to the doctor… see what he says. Check out www.acne.org

FACIAL HAIR – Unless you are blessed with some manly genes and can grow a nice thick beard, keep clean shaven. Don’t try and grow a beard if it’s only peaches fuzz.

BUILD - Women prefer lean, fit bodies. Go to the H+F forum, and do some reading. Be consistent and exercise some discipline :D

BODY HAIR – Chicks like manly legs (hairy around and below the knee) and arms (hairy around and below the elbow). If you are serious about working out/bodybuilding then shaving your hair off adds a major look of tone and definition to your body. Keep your package trimmed and presentable.

YOUR MANHOOD – Size doesn’t matter as much as you’d think, but its good to have. I have heard great things about a few enlargement exercises. One is “Jelking” I wont get into it, but if you really would like to improve your size run a search on ***** or some other download program on “Penis Enlargement Exercises.” PC exercises work well, too.

NAILS - Keep your nails short.

SKIN - Keep your body clean, wash up good at leased once a day. Moisturize at night before you go to sleep... some Vaseline rubbed onto your palms and the backs of your hands and as well as a little on your lips will go a long way, women will notice and love it!

CLOTHS - You are a sexy man, dress like it! You should have one outfit consisting of the following:
...Shoes - Not sneakers. Black or brown, just make sure they are comfortable and look classy
...Pants - Dress slacks, Dockers fit wonderfully and are very comfortable. Wear them where they go, just below your bellybutton. They should fall with .5-1 inch off the ground [while in shoes]
...Belt - Same color as your shoes, with a buckle close to the color of any watches/rings/accessories you’ll be wearing
...Shirt - Dress shirt [button up], in a color that goes well with whatever shade of pants you have, that is tight fitting so there is no material flapping around as you walk

Last edited:

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score

-----How to Act On Your Desires---

1) FIND A TARGET - Put yourself in a position where you can easily observe your environment. Look around for women who strike your interest

2) OPEN THE LINES OF COMMUNICATION - Get her to stop whatever she is doing and talk to you. Either with contact/Body Language, or by jumping straight into salutations

3) ESTABLISH A COMFORTABLE ENVIORNMENT - Allow her relax and settle into the conversation, usually by doing some talking yourself

4) TRANSITION - a phrase or question you use to shift the topic of conversation from you to her

5) BUILD RAPPORT - Listen and supplicate, keep her talking about things that are important to her

6) CLOSE - Name, #, date, kiss, or fvck, you affirm the [sexual] relationship that has just been established

-----MoA Exercises-----

In this first installment of the FNDTDJ program we will be dealing with finding an appropriate target, opening the lines of communication, and establishing a comfortable environment.

1 - Look your sexiest. Go to a large shopping complex, plaza, or mall alone. Find a store you don’t often [or ever] shop in. Make sure it’s a place you would ‘fit in,’ as they sell products/cloths for men. Take a step into the store, stop, and look around. For this first exercise both men and women will do, so just find a store employee that looks fun to talk to.

2 - Get into speaking distance with your target. Undoubtedly they will look at you, BOOM, eye contact...

Man of Action <smiling and up beet>- Hi, how are you?
TarGeT - Hey, good, hbu?

3 - Time for a monologue...

A
MoA <bleh> - Terrible, but thanks for asking. Ever just have one of those days? I mean, A squad of cop cars went racing down my street @ 6 in the morning, gotta love <wherever you are from>. <Laughing> It startled me so bad I fell right out of bed. And it’s been all down hill from there. But hey, whatever doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger, right?
B
MoA <smiling and up beet> - Fantastic! On my way in I found $10 on the ground! Don’t you just love it when stuff like that happens, I mean, it made my day... but now I need to buy something... any suggestions?
C
MoA <sigh> - Exhausted! You gotta love housework <make a face>. The rentals had me up at 8 in the morning, dusting, windexing, vacuuming, they even had me washing the cars for crying out loud! The worst part, you guessed it, I’m not even getting paid! What can ya’ do?

*NOTE - never be angry or pissed off. Even if you are orating a story about a drunken brawl the night before, have a faint smile and a laid back attitude. The more relaxed you are, the more comfortable of an environment you create.

4, 5, 6) - We are not focusing on these, so we will just cut the conversation right after we’ve created a comfortable environment...

A
TGT - Yeah, are you ok?
MoA - Heh, I’ll heal <shrug, smile, step away, look @ merchandise for a few seconds, and walk back to your observation point>
B
TGT - Lucky! Well the jeans over yonder are on sale <points>
MoA - I’ll take a look, thanks... <smile, step away, look @ merchandise for a few seconds, and walk back to your observation point>
C
TGT - That stinks!
MoA - Your telling me! <smile, step away, look @ merchandise for a few seconds, and walk back to your observation point>

Pick three stores, in each store carry on convo A, B, or C to two or more employee’s. Don’t leave the complex until you’ve talked to at leased 6 people. Print out the 3 monologs if you need to, fold them in your pocket and re-read them a few times before you enter the store. Make sure and only tell one story per store... if you are telling one person you are doing bad, and another fantastic, and they both work in the same department/are within earshot, your going to look stupid. Once you are satisfied with your results, go grab a bite to eat/somewhere to sit.

Now then, those are very simple comfort-building stories, and will not be very effective. But now with a little experience on your side you could write your own monolog about something quirky and funny/entertaining that has happened to you. Start small, something 3-5 lines. The fact that you’ve created this monolog should make it flow more naturally, and be easier to deliver. Go find two new TGT’s, and practice.

[EDIT/UPDATE]Just to keep the thread moving, once you accomplish the exercise post your thoughts, as well as the monolog you wrote and the reaction you got. The more people who reply, the more info for people to read and learn. Happy acting ;)[END=EDIT/UPDATE]

Well done! In today’s lesson you cleaned yourself up, and began building those basic talking skills. Keep practicing! Whenever anyone asks, “what’s up?” or “How are you today?” give them a sentence or two answer... even if you don’t really say anything but fluff about the weather! In the next lesson we will cover basic listening skills, be prepared!

Man of Action Forever - CARPE DIEM

Last edited:

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post. I like the monologues, and it's not as awkward because sales people are payed to be nice to you.

But, should should we use the same monologues for the other 3 people we gotta talk to?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many names to remember...Anyway, good advice and good drills. Don't quite get the conversation part though...

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Great Post. I like the monologues, and it's not as awkward because sales people are payed to be nice to you.

But, should should we use the same monologues for the other 3 people we gotta talk to?
You should use each monolog at leased twice. They are so incredibly basic that it will take a few times through for you to get the hang of them, and begin to understand what they are used for.

Crazy, what specifically gave you trouble?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice post dude! A great starter's guide IMO, havent read anything this detailed regarding physical appearance yet etc...

Have to say tho, I personally could not wear the 'dress' clothes that you suggested. I'm from the GHeTTo ;p

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I love this stuff! I hope that Boriqua chap reads this :rolleyes:

BUT, I must say that is some of the worst acne advice I have ever seen. Being rough on your face only makes it worse. I think you should edit that part and just have a link to www.acne.org - it goes through all the options available to acne sufferers and its all generally good advice :)

anyways can't wait for the next one!

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Man I love this stuff! I hope that Boriqua chap reads this :rolleyes:

BUT, I must say that is some of the worst acne advice I have ever seen. Being rough on your face only makes it worse. I think you should edit that part and just have a link to www.acne.org - it goes through all the options available to acne sufferers and its all generally good advice :)

anyways can't wait for the next one!
Heh, thats what I do and it works pretty well. I just took out the info I provided and tossed in that link, it seemed to be sound advice. Thanks Ronny, keep the replies coming!

Hey Mikelo, I work in the mall in a store comprable to an all-girls lifestyle/rave store. Tons of ppl take busses out of the city to the mall and chill in our store, and I've hit it off with plenty of ghetto girls dressed like that. I definatly understand where you are coming from, it can be VERY akward being the nicest dressed person around. But every once in a while, especially when you're out in the suburbs [I'm guessing you live in the city] it doesn't hurt to try a new style and go dressy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh woops, my mistake. When you gave the examples of the converstaions, I thought those were something else...

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Anthony. I knew you could pull this off. Well i'll let you guys know what happens when i do this. ;)

Brandon

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent. unless i'm very much mistaken (don't think i am) that first part has been posted before. good to read it again now, much later, after making many many improvements upon myself.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kevbo
excellent. unless i'm very much mistaken (don't think i am) that first part has been posted before. good to read it again now, much later, after making many many improvements upon myself.
It is a <slightly modified> section I removed from the original fndtdj series I posted under the handle Lorenzo. Heh, were u lurking back then or something?

Bonno, baby, was there ever any doubt? G/L with the exercises everybody. I'm off in hamilton NY for the week, soccer plus goalkeeping camp, gotta love it!

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if you have unusually large eyebrows, or hairs in between eyebrows (unibrow) then get tweezers and pluck off the hairs, make sure u get them both even! DON’T shave them off, because then they will grow back thicker.
I'd like to add that many salons will wax your eyebrows for only a couple of bucks after you get your hair cut(hey you're going there for a new haircut anyways right? ;))

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Nice post Anthony, great idea to start off talking to people who have to be nice to you. I think I'll do this week's lesson and try to grab a few numbers while I'm at it.

Two minor things that I want to point out though:

5) BUILD RAPPORT - Listen and supplicate
As an ASFer as well as a sosuaver, it's been drilled in my head to never supplicate. Ever. I'm sure you don't mean to kiss her a$$ and put her on a pedestal, but to pay attention to what she's saying. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Also with the monologues, it's a good idea to start off with something planned to say. But you're going to get the same problem as with SS patterns -- sometimes the targets won't respond to you in the say you expect. Like, 90% of people will probly say "how about you", but some won't. Just be aware of this and don't panic when they say something unexpected.

It's nice to see someone actually making a program with field exercises here. Good post.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
X, great response. I will cover supplication later, and don't worry, my version of supplication is NOT kissing ass. Also, the purpose of these monologs is to get used to talking to people, not to accomplish a goal... they are NOT patterns. Have some faith, later post's will cover your criticisms :D! Alrite boys, I'm off to colgate!

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
It is a <slightly modified> section I removed from the original fndtdj series I posted under the handle Lorenzo. Heh, were u lurking back then or something?
yep.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff, Very good starter stuff, what we should expect from Anthony. Well anyways keep up the good work guys, and never be afraid of taking chances.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the post

im gonna bump it b/c i think that others are interested as well

keep your boot camp comin.

but r u gonna follow through whith this?

im lookin forward to tryin this out

ill post some results later

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm I likeee. Would have been great if I was just starting! heh heh, keep up the good work bro.