From Friend to Girlfriend

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men wonder if it is possible for a woman wish to become your girlfriend or sexual partner after having been "just friends".
Well, you have a chance! It is possible!

The method is quite simple actually (and please note- this will only work with woman whom you are just making friends with, not current friends).

1) When you first meet a woman, make her feel attraction for you.
(Use whatever 'method' to accomplish this that you wish)

2) Deliver the LJBF speech to HER.
(Make sure it is after you have kissed each other at least once)

3) Just be friends around her from now forward, and make sure she knows that you are still a fun guy and that you enjoy your life. No need for anything else.

4) When you decide you want her as more than a friend again, just go and talk to her in a private place, and "remind" her of the past.
"Do you remember back then when I said I only wanted to be friends? I lied." Or something to that effect.

Basically, so long as you initiate the LJBF speech, you never will have to try again with her, she will still have that subconscious attraction to you that will not dissipate until she has been with you.

Becoming "more than friends" with friends is a big subject amoung us men, and although I advise against it, it is a subject that should be discussed.

You're opinions on this subject are most welcome.

^_^

~ISPMan

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious as to the psychology behind this. I once got a makeout session with a girl who LJBF'd ME by agreeing with her and then dating other chicks. But what does LJBF'ing her beforehand DO psychologically?

Duke

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It puts YOU in the position of power and it shows her that you are the one making the choices here.
By LJBFing her, you 'push' the attraction into a subconscious area of her brain where she will store it forever, unless it is brought back to the surface, which only you can do.
If she felt attraction at any time, and you walked away from it, she will still feel that attraction until she deals with it.

(When a girl LJBFs you, can you just ignore the attraction? no, but you realize that she only wants to be friends, and thus, you act accordingly. If she were ever to come back and say she wanted to test out that attraction again, it would resurface for you as well.)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one man. I'm just gonna LJBF this chick outta the blue. Seriously this is just what I needed.

I mean....you're basically playing hard to get. And will leave her wondering "hmm, what flaw does he see in me."

Then a while later, b1tchiness will ensue and she will be like, "hmph, forget AFK! There are other men who truely want me."

Then she finds a guy...probably some AFC and will hang out with him for some time.

Lastly, she will never be satisfied, because I will always be on her mind, and she will always be thinking about why she's not good enough for me.

AHA! Therefore you control her without even being controlling. Brilliant stuff, although you shouldn't go around saying that if you're just a chump with no game/desirability.

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the top of the page where it says
"""New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting"""

It leads to this:
http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

Click on the "Frequently Asked Questions:" section, and read down to learn the answer to your frequently asked question.

:D