Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From confident to clown: How my life turned into a living hell

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you asked an honest question, I will provide you with an honest answer.
Yes.

I'd suggest that you not quit your day job to become a clairvoyant. I've not only spoken to CaptainNotSoObvious via e-mail, but we've had a phone conversation.

You seem to enjoy using the word "bruh." I don't see you as living the example. Here's the thing about "brotherhood." When you see a fellow man in a state of limbo, you reach in and offer a hand (I've been on both sides - we all have). I have no doubt that when CaptainNotSoObvious is back in full force, he'll reach in and help someone else. This is what true brotherhood is about.
*Yawn*

You don’t count because you don’t matter. Anyway, I’m out. Both of you can cry in each others arms now.

Reaction score
*Yawn*

You don’t count because you don’t matter. Anyway, I’m out. Both of you can cry in each others arms now.
You are the only irrelevant fcuktard polluting this thread and not bringing anything to the table.

100 replies later and you clearly did not understand yet that the style of the post was intentional and not meant for dumbwits with deliberate attention deficit like you.

You probably never read anything besides books on how to be an "alpha" male, which clearly isn't working for you.

I offered you a peaceful resolution, gave you a chance to get out even, yet you're still b*tching and moaning about something of no concern to you and does not affect you in any way, shape or fashion.

Alpha male? Hahahah...more like beta bi*ch, and even then, this is me being generous with you.