"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

From confident to clown: How my life turned into a living hell

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Well, since you asked an honest question, I will provide you with an honest answer.
Yes.


I'd suggest that you not quit your day job to become a clairvoyant. I've not only spoken to CaptainNotSoObvious via e-mail, but we've had a phone conversation.

You seem to enjoy using the word "bruh." I don't see you as living the example. Here's the thing about "brotherhood." When you see a fellow man in a state of limbo, you reach in and offer a hand (I've been on both sides - we all have). I have no doubt that when CaptainNotSoObvious is back in full force, he'll reach in and help someone else. This is what true brotherhood is about.
*Yawn*

You don’t count because you don’t matter. Anyway, I’m out. Both of you can cry in each others arms now.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
*Yawn*

You don’t count because you don’t matter. Anyway, I’m out. Both of you can cry in each others arms now.
You are the only irrelevant fcuktard polluting this thread and not bringing anything to the table.

100 replies later and you clearly did not understand yet that the style of the post was intentional and not meant for dumbwits with deliberate attention deficit like you.

You probably never read anything besides books on how to be an "alpha" male, which clearly isn't working for you.

I offered you a peaceful resolution, gave you a chance to get out even, yet you're still b*tching and moaning about something of no concern to you and does not affect you in any way, shape or fashion.

Alpha male? Hahahah...more like beta bi*ch, and even then, this is me being generous with you.
 
Top