Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From clubbing to fvcking.. an easy way

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long story but it doesn't take a long time to read since I live in swedish and my english is easy to read :>

I was out this saturday with 1 friend of mines. I took 2 beers on my way to the club and when getting there, i took another one. While at the bar, this hot chick, lets say her name was tina, was looking at me. I looked back, she smiled coldly, you could barely notice that she did it, she did it within herself. Then she chatted with her hot friend, didn't seem like they chatted about me but i don't really care. I didn't do anything else at that moment, i took my beer, and sparked a cig up while bouncing to the music. I stood there bouncing and looking around. I was analyzing the situation. I was looking for the hotties and for some eyecontact for later on. Then as i finished my beer and my cig, i went to a platform above the dancefloor, since the dancefloor was all filled. I spotted this girl, lets say the name is sandra. The first thing that cought my eye in this girl was her smile, that lit up her whole body, her cool hairstyle with 100% black hair, and her somewhat tanned latina skincolor. So I thought, this girl is mine. I gotta get to know her tonight. I just GOT TO!
I went over to the dancefloor, I'm a good dancer, been dancing electro boogie, streetfunk, breakdance and stuff like that since i was 7 years old. But I didn't use any of them skills. I just did some fooling around, just bouncing to the rhythm and shyt. Then she spotted me, i nodded with my head and a big grin as i was fooling around to the music, not making a fool of myself though, just doing unserious gestures. Then she looked at me and started laughing cutely. I did something with my hand to the music, she did it back. She was leaning on some thing on the dancefloor. I saw her dancing SICKLY sexy right before that. She has also been dancing salsa, streetdance and stuff like that for years. She did pooping real good, turned me on :)
Then i went behind this girl as she was leaning on some pole while being on the dancefloor.
I placed my hand on right shoulder as my face and body was to the left of her:
-Hi :) can i just ask u a question?
-Uhm hi, Sure :)
-Do you think I'm the only one in here thinks you are sickly sexy?
-She, haha yes, must be something wrong with your eyes.
-Haha stop playing, you are FINE and you are so fine that you know you're fine too.
Then i asked her where she lived, she told me that she lived in the same town that the club was hosted in. But she was moving to chicago in august. I said i was doing military service in august. "Perfect timing" I said. She was like yeah *giggling*
I was like no but for real, i would like to get to know you, u wanna hook up some day? we still got some time before the vacations. She was like yeah for sure :) and she typed in her number in my mobile. End of session, cya around I said, and stuff like that.
Then as I danced around, many girls' eyes were on me. I felt i could get any chick in there. But I was so happy with this hottie that I didn't do any approaches. Except 1. The first girl i spotted, Tina. She looked at he again, i smiled. She smiled within her self again. I went over to her, she seemed a little suprised. I told her with a smile on my face "please stop being so cold, I just wanna see you smile", and she gave me a nice hot smile. And i pinched her on the chin as i was smiling and went away from there smoothly.
Then I saw sandra sitting down alone, she was testing me, if I was too intimite. If i was gonna sit with her directly. (she told me that on our date today).
So after a while i went over there and we chatted for a while, I asked her to get up and dance sexy 4 me. but she told me she was tired, she told me to dance with her friends. I said no fvck that. She was like yeah go dance with my friends, they are nice and all :) look at that girl over there she said, go dance with her, she's a good friend to mine. (that was also a test, she would'nt date me if i was gonna do it she told me today, so luckily i didn't dance with them). Then i introduced my friend to her bla bla bla and i was dancing with some friendgirls etc. Then i took the last dance with sandra and we left the club when the rnb/hiphop dancefloor closed. Me & my friend that is. She stayed with her friends.

I was really happy, she was a really hot chick, as she seemed to have a "nice girls" personality and still a little wildyness in her. So i thought, this girl is a challenge to rip off in bed :D

But oh how wrong I was. For the first time in my life, i sent an sms to the girl the same night, and then i called her on the morning. She didn't answer, she was showering but then she called me up. She told me she wanted to go to the movies. We saw "secret window". After that we went to the docks for a walk. Then we went to mcdonalds to get something to eat since nothing else was open. She lost her mobile there. It was rather new and expensive. But this girl kept her calm so damn good, I was surpised. I would get so upset if that happened to me. She was like "ah forget it, it's just some technical thing, no big thing" etc. That was so ghay :< (observe that she paid for EVERYTHING tonight)

Then we went away from there and I asked her what she wanted to do, she was like no idea, nothing to do on a sunday like this. I was like hehe.. listen up, if you like too, but if only you are cool with it, we could go to your apartment to chill a little? she was like yeah but it's all messy in there etc. I was like nah forget that, it's cool with me, you live alone and all that. But if you don't want to we dont have to.

So we went over there. Watched tv for 5 mins. Put a nice record on. We kissed and hugged. I DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT SEX TO HER DURING OUR WHOOOOOLE CHAT SESSION THIS NIGHT, so i had NO idea at all how she would react to naughty things, i had NO clue.
I started caressing her ass and titties, damn hot titties i thought to my self. Then i got hard and started rubbing her pvssy off my thigh (or whatever u call that upper part of the leg). She got really excited, started to breath fast and shyt. I thought damn :) Then i told her what i thought about her breast, she took her tops off.
After a while i took her pants off and licked her pvssy till she started shaking and doing nasty sounds :) she was wet like a crocodile. I took my c0ck out and she asked me for a condom, i told her i didn't have any and asked if she did. (i was okay with a session without condom since she only have had sex with 2 guys before. though she moved her body SOOOOO damn sickly in bed as well, it was like she had been practicing on a rodeo bull or something lol)
She said she was 100% againgst abortion. I told her it's okay, im not drunk or anything. She first refused a little, but after a while we got it on. I scored. I lost my respect for the girl. She is a good girl tho. :>

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
pooping real good, turned me on

Pooping reffers to taking a dump..ie shytting.

I think what you ment was Popping as in Pop locking. I didn't realize you guys had our dances over there. That's cool. I respect that homie.

You just opened my eyes a bit more to the world.

Good score too. Next time leave the big assed grin of ya mug. When you do let it happen to the beat as if it's a planned part of the dance like Shabadoo would do in his movies.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah yeah i meant popping, pop locking.
for sure we've got dancers over here :D
what does that thing mean? leaving my big assed grin off the mug? :D

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah okay okay, i got it now.
btw this girl got me forgetting about my ex DIRECTLY. my ex don't even turn me on no more. thanks for all the advices on this site on how to forgetting her though.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She first refused a little, but after a while we got it on. I scored. I lost my respect for the girl. She is a good girl tho. :>"

Why for? You're just so sexy she couldn't resist.