Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From bewilderment and shock to anger.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has come to my realization that I have taken four years to hit the anger stage losing my father. Going through the grieving process is not easy however everyone goes through it but the fact that it literally has taken me for years to get into the anger stage of my dad passing is really unprecedented. I noticed this a year or two ago as I had not even gotten to the anger stage I don't know if it was the Nile or suppressing the grief but I do know that the mistreatment that I dealt with with this girl for 3 years I was more shocked and confused at her behavior which some angry episodes and disgust of course but recently I have literally been in the anger stage for about five or six weeks now. I don't mean the anger stage where I'm loading up a gun but I mean the anger stage were I'm filled with Fury in vengeance. I have been working out literally three times a day lifting on two different occasions and then boxing the other just to call me down. The mistreatment of my ex has put me into this anger stage it may be for the best as waiting for years to grief into the anger stage at losing my dad is very unhealthy obviously. My point in all this if you do lose a loved one and you have not gone through the proper stages of grieving is probably a good idea to talk to somebody. I truly appreciate everyone on this forum who has responded a reached out to me this place is wonderful and very helpful to those in need and I am grateful.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talking it out. meditation.chat with people who have been in a simular situation. that should help and make you feel like you are not alone. hey it might ake another 4 years to get over it. just remember that everyone has their own timeline and way of dealing with life's situations. good luck man.