Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From almost in a relationship to nothing?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyway I can change the script now?
Nope. She has already made the decision that you only wanted to hit it and quit it. Everything you do will be seen through that lens.

She gave you three chances and you failed each one miserably. She's likely already verified her deepest fears about you with "layla."

THE ONLY WAY

Would be to start over, be friend, go VERY LIGHT on the escalation and take a few MONTHS to warm her up again.

When a girl decides you are ONLY in it for the sex, you can't change her mind with words.

Only ACTIONS that speak otherwise.

Months of actions that show you really are interested in a relationship.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl is to blame.
Blame?

Interesting choice of words. Everybody has free will, and every makes their own decisions, EVEN WOMEN.

And few women will openly admit they are OK with ONLY SEX, especially if they are young and NOT SPOILED YET by many sexual encounters.

OP mentioned that she "may" be a virgin.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. She has already made the decision that you only wanted to hit it and quit it. Everything you do will be seen through that lens.

She gave you three chances and you failed each one miserably. She's likely already verified her deepest fears about you with "layla."

THE ONLY WAY

Would be to start over, be friend, go VERY LIGHT on the escalation and take a few MONTHS to warm her up again.

When a girl decides you are ONLY in it for the sex, you can't change her mind with words.

Only ACTIONS that speak otherwise.

Months of actions that show you really are interested in a relationship.
Do you think I should wait to start over? Or start speaking to her now, by me going NC might make her think even more that I was trying to hit and quit?

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
Her: I dont want to see you anymore. Stay with whom you want but don't touch me anymore and ill be happy

Me: huh? I was joking before you know

No reply since then. Ive gone NC and my plan is to go NC for a couple more days then to reply with:

I was joking before, the most important thing for me in a girl is passion. I want an 18 year old who is Russian. What do you want?

I need opinions on what to do next
Easy. You failed her **** test.

She **** tested you and you backed down. Russian women like men who are assertive and not submissive. What you did was submissive. She tested you and instead of agreeing or amplifying her text you instead said "no no im just kidding it's a joke"

Also, you denied trying to be in a relationship with her three times. You should of been subtle in your approach. Not confirming nor denying the relationship future. She asked you three times!

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ed up. Some of you guys just don't get it.

First, Stop texting her so damn much. This is mindless chatter.

Second, if the attention you receive from women is incoming, it always plays to be funny and charming. She has to feel like you actually like her or you come off as a ****. If she says she likes you, reciporacate with some banter. If she says she misses you, tell her you miss her to. If its incoming, go along with it.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with ^
but the thing is that nowadayw all girls just want to hook up, not a relationship. She must be the only one. But yes, you're probably right.
Except when a girl flat out tells you that she's looking for more than fun but less than a marriage. Either she's desperate for commitment or she's been gamed so many times she's put up an ASD brick wall. Don't know if I'll crack that one

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 date does not mean almost in a relationship! Wtf? Stop texting chicks immediately after hanging out. Work on your text game, that was cringe worthy.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I sent the message I had in my original post. She accepted the apology and we've talked a little (I know - not too much texting), ill be seeing her again next week.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As is suggested in the title, I'm not sure you were 'almost in a relationship'. I'd agree with others that she was bantering with and you started getting too serious once she mentioned being your girlfriend.

You don't have a girlfriend until she suggests being your girlfriend, not casually mentions the possibility in passing, as she did.

Personally, I'd move on. If she comes back, great. At 18 years old though, it's unlikely.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I sent the message I had in my original post. She accepted the apology and we've talked a little (I know - not too much texting), ill be seeing her again next week.
wow i can't believe you managed to turn around a solid rejection

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you saying almost in a relationship even though you havent had sex yet, is like me saying im almost a doctor because of me correctly diagnosing a disease....or something like that. Failed metaphor? Hmmm.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i can't believe you managed to turn around a solid rejection
I want to get others take on what just happened.

you saying almost in a relationship even though you havent had sex yet, is like me saying im almost a doctor because of me correctly diagnosing a disease....or something like that. Failed metaphor? Hmmm.
She's probably a virgin, wont have sex with me unless it's a relationship.