Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From almost in a relationship to nothing?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was on a date and she was asking me questions like: what would your friends think of your girlfriend was this young - I replied youre not my girlfriend! it was very sexual, lots of makeouts, hands everywhere.

I get home and we start texting (texting really does kill attraction), the texts go as follows:

Her: What kind of girl do you usually go for?

Me: that shes over 22 and not russian haha (everything shes not)

Her: ahaha teacher again? (my ex was a teacher)

Me: doesnt matter what she is, thats not important

Her: good night

Me: good night, dont think about me too much, (wink)

Her: lyla was right about you - such a **** haha (mutual friend I tried to lay)

me: wink

Her: I dont want to see you anymore. Stay with whom you want but don't touch me anymore and ill be happy

Me: huh? I was joking before you know

No reply since then. Ive gone NC and my plan is to go NC for a couple more days then to reply with:

I was joking before, the most important thing for me in a girl is passion. I want an 18 year old who is Russian. What do you want?

I need opinions on what to do next

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she found more about you and didn't like what she found, or she's trying to trick you into chasing her which to be fair was about to work as your reply sounds like the beginning of a man starting a chase.

Go full NC, if she's interested she will text back. That's 1 thing I know for sure, if a girl likes you she will text back! Even if you don't reply she will text at least once again with a "?". If this is a trick then not texting back will grill her up and she'll be pressured to text you. If she's not interested then she's like many under 22's that flip faster than pizza.

What was the time gap between the "wink" and the "I dont want to see you anymore"?.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would next her and ignore. She blew you off. For whatever reason she isn't interested in you any longer. Don't go back and try to reason with her. It won't work.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t test or she's bat sh*t. Or both.

I'd stick your d*ck in a slut, snap a selfie mid-thrust and text that to her then block her number.

If that's too extreme, no response at all is the best response.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was me, I wouldn't have went with this line: Me: huh? I was joking before you know. I would've said "all right ;)" and put the phone down. If she was joking then either line will work. But if she's serious, which it seems like it is since she hasn't replied, then just shrugging it off with a chill tone has better odds of making her second-guess ditching you than trying to reassure her - and if you wouldn't want to talk to her again you probably wouldn't be making this thread, so...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Your what do you want text answer and your planned future answer are conflicting and may well come across to her that you don't know what you want.

Last edited:

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your what do you want text answer and your planned future answer are conflicting and may well come across to her that you don't know what you want.
Sorry I dont understand

If it was me, I wouldn't have went with this line: Me: huh? I was joking before you know. I would've said "all right ;)" and put the phone down. If she was joking then either line will work. But if she's serious, which it seems like it is since she hasn't replied, then just shrugging it off with a chill tone has better odds of making her second-guess ditching you than trying to reassure her - and if you wouldn't want to talk to her again you probably wouldn't be making this thread, so...
I do want to talk to her again. I was trying to act aloof. What do you suggest as a reply?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she found more about you and didn't like what she found, or she's trying to trick you into chasing her which to be fair was about to work as your reply sounds like the beginning of a man starting a chase.

Go full NC, if she's interested she will text back. That's 1 thing I know for sure, if a girl likes you she will text back! Even if you don't reply she will text at least once again with a "?". If this is a trick then not texting back will grill her up and she'll be pressured to text you. If she's not interested then she's like many under 22's that flip faster than pizza.

What was the time gap between the "wink" and the "I dont want to see you anymore"?.
3 minutes

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 minutes
I doubt she got any decent information on you and time to think about it in 3 minutes. She's use to guys chasing her or she's uncomfortable with an unpredictable guy. Also she already knew about you and her friend and I've never heard of a girl ditching a guy she's really into because of anything her friend said or did — even if her whole family was against you it wouldn't change her interest right?

I think she's trying to turn the tables in an immature fashion. Do not reply to her BS otherwise she'll know that you bought it and her interest in you will plummet.

I do want to talk to her again. I was trying to act aloof.
I think it will be hard to raise interest with this girl, too much of a wildcard (or as someone else said "batSh!t" crazy).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want to talk to her again.
Then the best thing you can do to make that happen is to forget her and talk to other girls. She may hit you up tomorrow, next week or in 6 months, but she is the one who did not reply the last time, so if you're a priority you she will hit you up sooner or later and texting her more now will just turn her off.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt she got any decent information on you and time to think about it in 3 minutes. She's use to guys chasing her or she's uncomfortable with an unpredictable guy. Also she already knew about you and her friend and I've never heard of a girl ditching a guy she's really into because of anything her friend said or did — even if her whole family was against you it wouldn't change her interest right?

I think she's trying to turn the tables in an immature fashion. Do not reply to her BS otherwise she'll know that you bought it and her interest in you will plummet.

I think it will be hard to raise interest with this girl, too much of a wildcard (or as someone else said "batSh!t" crazy).
She mentioned it very early on our date - she didnt care, made a little joke about it and we moved on, interest from her was very high she could not keep away from me

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
She mentioned it very early on our date - she didnt care, made a little joke about it and we moved on, interest from her was very high she could not keep away from me
In that case it's definitely either a trick to turn the table or she's crazy, either way don't send a text until you get another one from her. If you've got the cajones then don't send a text till you get 2 texts.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking words for face value, don' trust then

it was all good till you panic and tried to make her answer you, all you had to do after she said she don't want to talk with you again was not saying anything, and wait a week or a month then hit her up with something random or nothing at all you should be busy anyway

best you can do now really is move on, if she is interested she will call you, its even better if you can nail her friend, but teh important here is move on and not care, you start to care you lose

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are all forgetting that this girl is younger than 22, so in my opinion she just wanted to make you panic, make you chase her, and turn the tables on you, because you seemed too arrogant, and she's too inmature and childlish.

I would do nothing. She has screwed everything by doing that, so now you should be upset and forget about her BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DID.
If she has any interest in you she will start to wonder why you dont contact her, and she will start to think that she did something wrong, so just wait for this to happen.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN unless you want to enter her little game in which you end up with no pvssy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would your friends think of your girlfriend was this young
She was asking you if you could visualize her being your girlfriend. You said no. Strike One.

that shes over 22 and not russian haha (everything shes not)
She asked you AGAIN if you could imagine the two of you being "together." You blew her off. Strike Two.

lyla was right about you - such a **** haha (mutual friend I tried to lay)

me: wink
She gave you ONE LAST CHANCE to see if you were really just trying to "hit it and quit it." She referred to "layla" and you didn't disagree. You admitted you tried to bang her friend.

Strike Three.

In the three minutes after STRIKE THREE, she didn't NEED any more information. She only needed to review your answers to her questions.

This girl asked you THREE TIMES in (female language) "Could we have a relationship or are you just trying to bang me" and you answered THREE TIMES "I just want to bang you."

Do you REALLY EXPECT girls to admit to this BEFORE you have sex?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with ^
but the thing is that nowadayw all girls just want to hook up, not a relationship. She must be the only one. But yes, you're probably right.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was asking you if you could visualize her being your girlfriend. You said no. Strike One.

She asked you AGAIN if you could imagine the two of you being "together." You blew her off. Strike Two.

She gave you ONE LAST CHANCE to see if you were really just trying to "hit it and quit it." She referred to "layla" and you didn't disagree. You admitted you tried to bang her friend.

Strike Three.

In the three minutes after STRIKE THREE, she didn't NEED any more information. She only needed to review your answers to her questions.

This girl asked you THREE TIMES in (female language) "Could we have a relationship or are you just trying to bang me" and you answered THREE TIMES "I just want to bang you."

Do you REALLY EXPECT girls to admit to this BEFORE you have sex?
I think you guys are right, I never had sex with her and was really trying to escalate. Maybe thats why she was saying not to touch her too. Is there anyway I can change the script now?

Remember she is 18 and probably a virgin - I do want to be exclusive with her but was being way too ****y not enough comfort. Do I send the message I had been thinking of

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl was into him then wouldn't she just continue to hope that he wants a relationship? There are many girls banging only 1 guy exclusively (guy isn't exclusive to them) on that hope. It's pretty obvious that he was just joking around on text and even if it wasn't obvious she would have given him the doubt and taken it lightly — we all read texts the way we hope the person is talking, think about it.

I still think he did everything right (apart from using text instead of call), the girl is to blame.

Last edited:

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she got hyper emo and emotionally sensitive. She was probably feeling intimate and emotional and asked you what you wanted, because she wanted to escalate the relationship and your joke was taken over the top seriously and she got super duper butthurt. This is a bad warning sign in a woman, that she is clingy, needy and emo. Call her up and talk to her in person and say something reassuring, "hey I really like you and would love to take you out this Thursday...." Gotta give a little if its her being emo, if it is anything else, you need to move on.