"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

From AFC to Don to Jerk back to AFC

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
I will make this as short as possible. I break up with 3yr LTR because she cheated on me, I was a AFC. I find this site work on skills and a couple months later am macking. I am getting about 4 new numbers a week. Feeling good, don't want a relationship, working out, never been better in my life. Then I meet HB9. I hit it up the first night. After that she seemed like she got attached right away. First flag I ignored. So I have her right where I want her. I slowly see that the things I loved to do before meeting her were slowly disappering. She was still hooked, becuase I was using the skills I learned.

One morning I wake up and I don't feel the same about her. I start to back out the the relationship by totally ignoring her....even when she is at the house. She notices and starts to go out. I then talk to her and say that I don't want her around as much and I need some time to work out my emotions. She gets all offended takes all her **** out of my house and leaves. I feel empty and hurt inside. I turn into afc when I should have let her go. Anyways I start to smother her with wuss and she ends up cheating on me. I feel it might have been going on for a while but being the afc I turned back into I took her word that everything is good when I knew it wasn't. I caught her this weekend, I told a mutual friend and they told her. She dosn't call until monday...this happened friday. I didn't anwser at first, she called once, then again, and again, so on and so forth. I finally called her back and I told her that I could never trust her and it is over. She starts bawling, I can't take it and breakdown. I now feel worse. She calls me again today to say she is going to pick up her ****, and acts all depressed. Making me feel bad again. I know she is the type that is going to call me over and over and over again, even though she is already living with this new guy. Since catching her Saturday morning I have been keeping myself busy. But I can't get my mind off of her. She calls me at work, she is comming over tonight to get her ****....I can't handle it...I don't ever want to speak or see her again, but I sit there and listen to my phone ring not anwsering it and it tears me up even more. I have been feeling sick, and depressed, and not wanting to do anything but think about her. It is really bad for me! Luckly I have a great friend that came over to my house and took me out of the house! Help!!! How do I break these destructive relationship habits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
wow that sucks man. I cant answer your question for you but I know how hard breakups can be. It feels like you want to die. I have been there. All I can tell you is time makes things better. It really does
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why are you obsessed with a hor??? You deserve whatever torment befalls you!!

Put your phone on 'ringer' off and get caller id and don't pick-up if it is her!
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
you know, for the first 5 sentences of your post i woul dhave to agree with you, you WERE a DJ.

read the second half of your post. i cant find ONE SINGLE THING that isnt 100% AFC. forget about her, reread the bible to refresh your memory, and get macking again!

your life is ending one second at a time.

^hmm i like the sound of that. i think i have a new sig :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top