Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

from AFC to Don Juan

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most of you, I am trying to change from AFC to DJ. One thing I must say I am really frustrated about is my friends. They are really nice people, but they are AFCs. I was wondering if anyone had the problem of friends holding them down to becoming a DJ. One example I have is when I go out with my friends, I tried using some DJ techniques on some girls. I didn't succeed that time and they wouldn't let me hear the end of it. They kept bringing it up and laughing about it for weeks. Sometimes friends can unknowingly hinder your growth, even when they make fun of you jokingly. Maybe I just need to find new friends? I hope I don't sound low when I say that. I am just trying to get out of this AFC cycle. "Doing the same thing you did as an AFC, will logically get you the same results as an AFC".

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could take a risk and tell your freinds about the site, (im not sure that this would be a wise idea) or just go after girls by yourself, i dont know if you should ditch them, this should only be done if they are really really AFC and or you do not like them thta much anyway, but i would sguest, why not just widen your social life, be a part of more thne 1 cirlce of freinds!

hope iv been a help

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of being a DJ is not caring what people think about you, especially when it's negative. Your 'afc' friends probably would freeze in their panties if a girl talked to them, so challenge them to ask a girl out.

Very recently I posted in another forum asking the nice people to just ask a girl out. You know, get the idea of what it's like to be rejected, and if you keep it up you might get a date (imagine that!). The only responses I got were 'it's not my style', 'I like being single', and 'terrible advice'.

*shrug*

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xsonik
Like most of you, I am trying to change from AFC to DJ. One thing I must say I am really frustrated about is my friends. They are really nice people, but they are AFCs. I was wondering if anyone had the problem of friends holding them down to becoming a DJ. One example I have is when I go out with my friends, I tried using some DJ techniques on some girls. I didn't succeed that time and they wouldn't let me hear the end of it. They kept bringing it up and laughing about it for weeks. Sometimes friends can unknowingly hinder your growth, even when they make fun of you jokingly. Maybe I just need to find new friends? I hope I don't sound low when I say that. I am just trying to get out of this AFC cycle. "Doing the same thing you did as an AFC, will logically get you the same results as an AFC".
I used to think like that but it's pretty much garbage.Guys hate but it not so subtle ways.If he's a bad freind you'll know.

Plus who else you gonna hang out with?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I had friends like this that used to tease me all the time too i tell them that at least I tried and I told them I feel better. No reason to ditch em. To go from AFC to DJ, you gotta put yourself in awkward situations to learn from them. Unlike your friends you are growing. Its better to laugh with your friends than to take it personally, laugh because its a game.

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

You've got to start at least going out with other people. It's an unfortunate fact of life that whenever you try to change your life for the better it's going to make some people you know insecure and jealous. You HAVE to either A) cut them out of your life B) limit the amount of time you spend with them. I guarantee you that if you find some guys to go out with who are playing the same game as you it will make things 10x easier for you and you'll improve very quickly. The guys you're going out with now are only going to drag you down and it will be very difficult for you to get better with women while you're going out with them.

Hope this helps,
JMBM

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well... i'd tell you what i did...

i ditched my friends and hung out at exclusive girls schools and malls, approached girls till i have enough experience.

now they are just praising me. THE END.

O, and btw, by ditching i didnt mean i broke up our friendship or anything.. i jus had to take a break.

and now we're all friends again and im giving them tips on bodybuilding, skin care, nutrition and most of all GIRLS. Life is 100x greater now.

So might I suggest u do what i did.

O, and now they call me the "SOLO PIMP".. I dont see myself as a pimp in anyway, but then again.. :D

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,but no everyone lives in the suburbs.

My advise,constnatly make new freinds and keep an open eye on them too.