Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone

cabaceira

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to get out of the friendzone?
Or once u locked in u cant get out
What is your opinion on the subject

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all friend zones are created equal. They all suck though.

1.) Some chicks are physically attracted to you but its a power play

2.) Some dont like a physical feature of you but they love your energy

3.) Some secretly like you but they are in denial. This is often revealed when you bring a girl that you are smashing around. I have had girls that friend zone me start crying when I brought a girl around.

4.) Often times its a race or physical type thing. You will notice that the friend zone girl does not usually date men that look like you. You are not her "type". That does not mean she doesn't think you are objectively attractive though.

I have 1 friend who manages to smash friend zone girls after waiting like 10 yrs ( but its usually just 1 drunken smash). For 99.9% of men its just not worth it and it will lower your self esteem a lot.

Rebuke the Chaos. Just leave.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's possible. There's no one magic bullet. For me it's always been a combination of:

1. Change in attention patterns (the attention I give)
2. Stronger/bolder action when in person
3. Social proof if possible - not always going to happen but it doesn't hurt

I look at it this way. I've been with more than my share of attractive women. If there are attractive women who are right now my "friends," it's probably for lack of action on my part. Most probably wouldn't mind knowing me physically. But it's always about making that move. (Note, I don't make moves on every single cute girl I know.)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is possible, but the price is not worth, too much work for something in the end was just meh.

at most you need to pick her competition for you, so making her see you are dating someone else, who have option, and showing then the moment you find a good girl you are gone beause you will not waste you atencion on her anymore can trigger her wanting you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a myth IMO.
Freindzone = not sexual enough.
Sometimes you tried to get sexual and they just kinda shrugged it off or gave you very little. But yet they keep wanting to hang with you and keep calling. I think they just dont find you that hot, but they like the personality.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Yes. I've done it.

@samspade has too and already made some good points on this.

The caveat is in each case for me I think there was enough subtle attraction and subconcious possibility of sexual relations that made "escaping the friend-zone" possible for me.

Additionally, most if not all of my female "friends" are attractive. Being very teasing and quick-witted is in my nature, so if I'm vibing with a girl it's because she's receptive to that behaviour. If she already finds me physically attractive, I have a good shot.

Also important, in most cases I'm not pursuing the "friend" because I genuinely have other options, which signals that I am not needy and have options, and could stimulate interest in her... "Why isn't he into me?". Having social proof in my circle works to my advantage as well.

Most guys can't escape the friend-zone probably weren't sexual or teasing her enough in the beginning, if a window has passed in the girl's mind of where you stand, you probably aren't going to change that by suddenly gaming her. Not to mention, a lot of guys fail to escape because they simply are dealing with a girl who either isn't attracted to them, or flat out isn't interested.

In any event, we as men are better off pursuing more interested women than we are trying to obsess how we can escape the friend-zone with any particular one.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is them orbiting you HOPING you up your dam secxual game. Period.

How do i know this?

Do this.
Parade a very hot female infront of 1 of your so called friends you wanted to bang and just WATCH what happens.

Bonus points if your toung is in the hot girls mouth while your "friend" watches lolzzzz

Happy Thanksgiving
Well if what you are saying is true then I messed up a couple times with some prime tail. The stories are too painful to think about haha.

The main confusion was that I would make a move, they would resist, then I would eventually stop. My pride was like you didnt make the other guys push this hard...why me? Some would only makout then stop. Whatever their reason is just remember they didnt make the guy they REALLY like work hard.

There will be others lol

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only be in the friend zone if you allow yourself to stay there.

A chick can pull the LJBF on you all she wants. You only get put in the friendzone if you accept it.

Remember guys you can say "that doesn't work for me," and cut ties and go date other women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ghosted a girl who had me in the friendzone for a year. I didn’t realize I was in the friendzone though, but one day she let it randomly slip “you’re like family to me”. I didn’t say a word, just blocked her number and never spoke to her again. Thankfully I was dating other girls at the time and didn’t see a reason to keep her in my life anyways. The family thing is just weird, I don’t get that at all why they say that stuff.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of Friendzone:

1. You are in the FZ because you haven't made a move and don't know where you stand.
2. You are in the FZ because you made a move and got rejected.

In the first case, you should make a move and find out.
In the second case, walk away.