"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Friendzone?

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
This girl moved in next door a few weeks back. I invited her over for supper one night. She did the cooking. I deliberately didn't make a move(kiss close attempt) or any physical contact whatsoever.

Big mistake probably,but she had earlier commented that I seem like the bad boy type which threw me off my game. She left and that was that.

2 days later I invited her over again but she turned me down with some bull**** about being tired. No problem, I told her.

Now, she has been away for a week but surprisingly made a return this morning. She came knocking on my door. I didn't open because I wasn't dressed and my house was a mess tbh.

So I freshen up and head over to hers within the next few minutes. She opens the door but doesn't invite me in. I ask for a hug but get turned down citing the now proverbial coronavirus excuse. She then laments that I had refused to answer when she knocked on my door, immediately proceeding to shut her door leaving me stranded on her stairway.
I shoot her a text(attached) a few hours later regarding her behavior.

Any chance I'm friend zoned already? Her reply doesn't look too promising.
 

Attachments

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
Several points cringeworthy. No its not that you didn't escalate that day.
Sounds to me like she misread your bad boy vibe and is now disgusted that your acting the way you are.
You got by her radar. Her behavior is the only thing important. She knew.
OK. But why come did she come looking for me? That's the confusing part. If I disgust her then she should look to stay away from me completely.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Are you in shape? If so I would have gladly answered my door in a towel. I did that to a beautiful Jehova Witness girl onetime that came knocking on my door.lol

you should have text her when she was knocking and told her to hold on you’d be right there, or to let herself in.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Nah still salvageable but will take certain triggers.

Depending on his game level. Anyone can trigger certain emotions and score.
The only way to get her back after that cringeworthy text is this, cook her favorite dinner and HE supply the wine and invite her over. Send a text “I think we had a miscommunication the other day, that’s on me, I’d like to make it up to you. Dinner at my place tonight, you have a favorite thing?” Then you better be a funny mofo all night and be on your game, no slip ups. Don’t treat this like a potential relationship, you’re jjst the cool neighbor to hangout with that would be fun to have sex with.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Yeaaaa im not sure about that set up. But who knows oddities happen all the time. I would next her and spin.
He can do both at the same time. You don’t get many chances to have a hot neighbor, I would go to great lengths to bury the hatchet with her. Especially since he’s going to see her often.
 

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Age
55
Location
Redondo Beach, CA
Seems like you missed your 'window' of opportunity and now it's shut. Just ignore her. For future reference : Don't text any woman after she disrespects you.
 
Top