Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone Sex

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard here and on trp that when a girl is mad enough at her boyfriend she sometimes looks to one of her orbiters to bang them. Does this actually happen, and if so how can I be that orbiter?

Serenity

Reaction score
Find a sh!tty and dumb b!tch with a messed up boyfriend, wait for the inevitable failure of their relationship and position yourself as the most fvckable option among her orbiters. Not sure why you'd bother with this strategy though, it's far more time consuming than any lay is worth...

R

Ranger

I have heard here and on trp that when a girl is mad enough at her boyfriend she sometimes looks to one of her orbiters to bang them. Does this actually happen, and if so how can I be that orbiter?
Yes I happens. That’s what they are for. Backup sex or a shoulder to cry on.
I wasn’t an orbiter because one day I told one she was dumb as a post for one thing or another and she was pretty mad at me.
She came to me for sex because her husband pissed her off. I rejected her, in an easy way.
But I had heard later on that an orbiter finally raped her in the bar which I dismissed right out the door of course.
Her husband was a white night and blamed the guy and wanted to shoot him.
Yet no charges were filed for this alleged rape. Imagine that.
Being an orbiter is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I happens. That’s what they are for. Backup sex or a shoulder to cry on.
I wasn’t an orbiter because one day I told one she was dumb as a post for one thing or another and she was pretty mad at me.
She came to me for sex because her husband pissed her off. I rejected her, in an easy way.
But I had heard later on that an orbiter finally raped her in the bar which I dismissed right out the door of course.
Her husband was a white night and blamed the guy and wanted to shoot him.
Yet no charges were filed for this alleged rape. Imagine that.
Being an orbiter is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.
Raped... Damn excuses

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a sh!tty and dumb b!tch with a messed up boyfriend, wait for the inevitable failure of their relationship and position yourself as the most fvckable option among her orbiters. Not sure why you'd bother with this strategy though, it's far more time consuming than any lay is worth...
How long would it take to get the notch, exactly?

Billtx49

Reaction score
There is No strategy, stay her friend if you want to, but don’t expect anything. Continue to live your life and if she comes onto to you for a bang later see it as one of lifes small bonuses …

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positioning yourself in the friendzone and waiting for that "opportunity for an opening" is just wishful thinking.
It goes against the standards of a Don Juan. You'll end up wasting your time with a girl that uses you for validation and attention.
Yes there are rare opportunities where the girl has a short breakup with her boyfriend and wants to have rebound sex with someone on her contact list, but you'll never know when that opportunity might happen.

I don't know about you, but I would never settle being #2 or #3

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you aren't an orbiter/friendzoned if she sees you as a viable sexual option under normal circumstances (if she's totally wasted or high or in an unusual state of mind that's different)

so if you're truly in orbit or just a friend there's no sex to be had